I don't use stop losses, do you?

It is your personal choice you use stop loss or not. I normally use it whenever I trade with scalping I do not feel I should use stop loss because then I have to adjust trades quickly according to market movement not wait to hit take profit or stop loss. I have to then monitor my trades by self.

Generally speaking, I am always all for for using a stop loss, unless one does like marginfx and scalps. If you’re doing that it’s pointless to set up a stop loss, if just takes away from the time you can use to monitor and close your position manually.

I am still using stop loss in trading because this is like as one way to manage the risk in uncertainty market condition, without stop loss sometime making worried in trading because not always able analyze the trend market properly, on certain condition stop loss can prevent from big loss

I always trade with a stop loss for the same reasons you have given. But what do you think should happen if your stop loss order is not placed exactly where you wanted it to be?

Stop loss is the best method to keep the account save from the huge loss and before entering a trade we have to need and idea of how much we are willing to lose if the trade goes against us. It is suggested that we should use the stop loss in order to avoid the big losses, I always use the stop loss in my trading.

thank you bearish

I only partially agree. Stop loss can be a great tool, but it can protect you from losses only if you’re implementing it properly.

there are some trades on my hotforex account that i actually do with no SL but i would never recommend it, better safe than sorry i say. unless one actually know what he is doing…

It’s up to the individual but personally I do.

Be sure that the reasons you choose to not place a stop loss are actually rational.
It’s very easy to ascribe losses where the market quickly reverses to ‘others’ stop hunting you.

A spike in the market? Must be those evil brokers spiking the price again to get me out.
Sometimes this may be true, but usually it’s just a coverup that allows us to lie to ourselves about why we are losing money.

There is no hard and fast rule to using stop lose, it just helps to check mate the trader when things go wrong per say.

Stop loss is highly recommendable.