I don't want to choose the wrong broker!

Well, Tbh I dont have any such personal experiences.

Exactly. Because there are not any. Regulated brokers offer ■■■■ services hiding behind the word regulated.

you can check the broker:charterprime
this broker have the b2b client (AirAsia,GMG)

It actually does! Regulated brokers are liable to pay some money as compensation in case of fraud or insolvency.

1 Like

Yeah, Being with a regulated one surely gives you an edge.

Example please?

like what?

Ya I am aware of that but would be pleased to meet a trader who’s actually got any sort of compensation ever from the broker.

That’s true and that is one of the reasons I prefer if my broker is cysec regulated like as is the case with xm, hotforex, avatrade, fxview, xtb. As per esma regulations and the mifid guidelines that these brokers follow, max of 20k euros is the compensation, obviously lesser if money invested was lesser.

1 Like

I am not sure myself how far these claims are true but I still find safety in knowing that my broker is regulated. The more regulations it’s got, the safer I feel.

You just echoed my thoughts. I am using FXTM, Vantage and Fxview which are all multi-regulated brokers and I feel that that’s one of the factors that would keep my capital safe. There are of course other precautions I take like faster withdrawals and splitting up my capital, that’s why I am using 3 brokers.

It’s always safe to use multiple brokers even while trading the same market.

Nearly every trader wants to make sure that they choose the right brokers because it is about their hard earned money. I suggest creating your demo accounts with different brokers and trading with them. This will give you an idea about how the brokers can help you with your trading career and you can choose the ones that fit your requirements.

Now that you’ve already had a bad experience and don’t wish to put money at stake, I’d suggest you go for demo account trading. Put your forex knowledge to practical use by choosing the currency pairs, playing around the charts, and entering and exiting the trades without having to fear about losing a penny.