I got it! my goodness wooot!

Am i Naive for giving someone the benefit of the doubt ?
as opposed to arrogantly labelling them a scammer

don’t confuse Fairness for Naivety
and don’t confuse Patience for being unprepared

and try to have a better sense of fairness in the future

Congratulations!
I hope you are making that conclusion due to long-term observation and because there were a few wins.

Actually, it was somewhat a test on my part.

On one hand, if there really was a strategy, then I’d find out about it. So brownie points for that! I could use that in the future. :smiley:

On the other hand, if it turns out to be a scam and he starts linking us up to God knows what, then I’d be able to confirm that it indeed is a spam. :slight_smile: Then, time for the :flag_black:

Exactly
we should wait for someone to PROVE they are being malicious before we accuse them of such.

in saying that
given that we are now talking about it
it would be pretty damn stupid to put up some links hehe

but … again… we’ll see

1 Like

Let’s see if he’s that dense to still put up some links (if that was his original attention). Haha. :smiley:

and if he is
We’ll take him around the side of the building and beat the every living crap out of him hehe
that’s how we did things in the 80’s

BRING BACK THE 80’S

We didn’t mess around :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply guys.
I had the thread left in confusion.

All I can say is that most traders like they said 95% lose. Why.
Because 95% of the strategies are somewhat like gambling.

Most of them are playing the guessing game.

For me, the strategy is not gambling.

Here is what you will know if you got it right or not.

If you have a losing position and it keeps going down (it really does not matter if you have SL or not as for as with my strategy), and you feel bad about it, then you are trading like gambling, not correct.

I have a losing position and even when it losses (does not matter if there is a SL or not), I do not feel anything about it, no bad emotion.

If you have the feeling that you are ok even the trade goes negative, then you are doing a good strategy.

I own an Ebay store and does a lot of money management.

If you do not know what I am talking about, then you are not ready for forex.

Your original statement was

“I finally found how to trade with consistent profit everyday”

So, are you?

eddieb

You define profit depending on your strategy.

With my strategy, I can say that I profit everyday.

The question is what kind of profit? Gross or net from overall account? Gross or net per trade?

If you can incorporate the ideas of money management, assets, properties, investment into forex, then you are good to go.

other than that, it is all gambling.

People draw lines on the chart, then at the end of the chart, they draw both an up arrow or down arrow with a question mark on it. its all BS

95% traders are gambling.

Just answer the question.
You claim to "trade with consistent profit everyday"
In my book, that means if you started the day with $10, 000, you ended it with a minimum of $10, 001 -consistently.

Show me the money

Like I said, I get consistent profit everyday with my strategy.
The way you ask the question is that you are trading differently probably the wrong way.

I cannot answer that because it does not apply to my definition of profit.

Its like asking the question to me -
You: "So, you know how to drive a motorbike? how do you get pass those narrow spaces between cars?"
Me: I only drive motorbike with side car.

In other words, for me, that is not exactly how you make profit.

So, how exactly do you define profit?

Im delighted that you “get consistent profit everyday with my strategy.”, but would like to know how you measure this

You need to incorporate the ideas of money management, assets, properties, investment so you can define your profit.
If you know those ideas, then you are not gambling like the rest.

If you do not understand, then you are just one of the 95% that jumped into forex without knowing anything and all you think is that you will get rich in a short amount of time. It is suicide.

And by doing these you are achieving consistent profits?

I get consistent profit and that is how I define it with my strategy.

How long have you been successfully using this strategy, live or demo account? Actually, forget that, we both know you haven’t made a bean of profit in a live forex account.

So far, you’ve touched on some vague money management principles and waffled on about driving motorbikes.

You don’t have a strategy.
You don’t make consistent profit.

If you do, and can prove it, I will be the first to apologise. Somehow I don’t think I will have to.

Soooo… is this particular strategy for sale or only available in your private trading group?

I get consistent profit and that is how I define it with my strategy.

I am not selling any strategy. I am just happy to give ideas.

Ok, that’s good to hear. Sorry, don’t mean to sound cold - just used to seeing people sell their wares.

Looking forward to hearing more about how you’re able to get consistent profits!

Congratulations. Good to hear that you got your trading edge. I won’t ask to share your methods. Because I believe every person is unique in his thinking. That’s why a strategy that works for someone, in most cases doesn’t work for others. Every newbie should try to find their own trading edge.