I got scammed by a company called Itrader.com

Sorry to hear you were also a victim of this kind of scam…I think the authorities need to do something more to prevent this from happening. In the meantime I’ve named and shamed the company that scammed me on a website
Check it out

Maybe you could do it to…I could help

Even if you live in Cyprus, or Vanuatu, or any other tropical island, don’t send money to firms that have set up in low regulation jurisdictions. They’re not there for the customer’s benefit and they’re not there by chance.

I just visited the link and it is still functioning. The question is which regulatory authority are they using. I now see that regulation does not solve any problem. What is the use trading with a regulated broker.

They use CYSEC as a regulatory body based in Cyprus but I read CYSEC are themselves quite sketchy allowing unscrupulous companies like itrader to to register
Here’s an interesting article to read about Itrader itself

stay safe people don’t loose money to fraudsters

“I lost my life savings” sounds more like a fake comment to make a worse reputation of the broker.
I was trading with iTrader for 2 months and I’ve got a good profit. Have no idea, why people like you are talking so much trash about good companies. Next time, before start trading, just read the broker’s policy.

if you want to trade with Itrader:com good for you…However not only did I loose a lot of money to itrader:com (Hoch Capital) but also on research… I found the owners had been arrested in Israel and also there are articles by respected Financial Publications! about the scams they have carried out in various regions around the world. If you want evidence I will happily point you in that direction. And as for broker policy they have there ways! pretending they are guiding you a newbie until they get the money the want from you sometimes badgering you I read so many stories of how they do it. Never telling you once about policies!

So sad to realize that scammers are all over, preying for the innocent souls and pockets of traders. It’s good news to know that the long arm of the law is tracking them down, and I just hope that you’ll get something back. I only want to urge us all to be vigilant and careful

Hi dude, sorry for that terrible experience. It’s always very sad to lose hard-earned money to some st***d brokers or con companies. I’ve never heard of this iTrader, but I hope you’ll be able to get at least some of your money back, if not all. Take heart, it happens.

It’s a heartbreaking story and I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy :(:cry: I truly hope it gets better for you. Did you get any money back?
Though I can’t help but wonder why would anyone invest all of their hard-earned money into one company? Isn’t it common sense that you shouldn’t even put all your money into one bank, not to mention such risky business as trading? Have you done any kind of research beforehand and read all the risk warnings that each broker has on their websites? The reason why I’m asking is not to insult you but to find out whether you know how trading actually works or not.
I’ve been working with Itrader and several other brokers for a long time and neither of them seemed scammy to me. Itrader has been quite a good broker imho. I’ve lost money with each of them but it wasn’t because they were scammers but because of my own mistakes. I’ve made money as well but it was never easy money, it’s hard work and hours upon hours of research.
Please, don’t ever invest all of your money into anything because someone told you to do so. Educate yourself and trade carefully. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello. How much did you earn in the company Itrader before investing $ 41,000 ???

Sorry about your lost but everyone knows about risks on trading market. It’s not new that always there is a risk of loosing your investment and that’s why brokers always write a warning about it. So what I see it’s just your personal fault. I checked this Itrader site and it’s a regulated broker and there is a risk warning on the site which seems you just simply haven’t written. My advise to you first learn how to trade!

Read the ■■■■■■■ thread before dispensing advice or ■■■■ off. In this particular case it had nothing to do with the OP’s trading. What’s more: in spite of their supposed regulation the FCA is powerless to do anything because they are only REGISTERED and not REGULATED by the FCA. They cannot be REGULATED because they have no physical presence or registered business entity within the UK. And all of which has already been detailed on the thread. So again: before posting and dispensing your condescending BS read first.

1 Like

Ok let me ask you a question…if a company gets raided by the POLICE!!! in a location completely different from where they said they are operating …do you think that company is OK to deal with
A simple Yes or No would suffice…
I even made a documentary of all some!!! of the Police raids and other victims of Itrader
even made a documentary about it
watch it “fantasy football scam” its on YouTube…if you watch it and then say I’m still giving bullshit well…I would say no more

1 Like

Didn’t earn a penny dude I was naive…they made it look like I was earning but it was a lie…its a case of Itrader asking you too put more money in to rescue money that they already defrauded off you and it piles up after a while
theirs a woman another victim of Itrader who lost a lot more than I do she expresses how they do it’s in a video I posted on YouTube titled Fantasy Football Scam check it out

Don’t lets these dudes get to you One or two actual get it and understand. As for the rest they can ■■■■ right off. It’s like people are happy when somebody has lost money or been scammed isn’t it. Ever noticed that??? When you’re making money nobody says a word. But ■■■■ me: lose money or get scammed and everybody has their five cents to throw into the pot.

Looks like very well prepared operation, I am reading it all to get more details and movement to cyprus proof just that really. I do see something like for example they also trying to establish themselfs on Singapore and such but it’s hard for conmans usually.

That’s sad because people are very fragile to money theme. That’s why I always read reviews and make my own conclusions before I use any website.

Actually on a positive note this matter has been resolved between me and the company :slight_smile:

1 Like

This matter has been resolved amicably

1 Like

I am glad to hear that.

You were lucky if you managed to resolve the issue amicably with them, because apparently these guys are bad news, as there’s active prosecution for fraud in Israel against them.