I have done alot of searching and still cannot find a broker to go live with!

I have no idea why everyone raves about recommending Oanda. Maybe its because they are US clients and don’t have much choice. I found their MT4 to have the worst execution for market orders (5-10 seconds not uncommon), and spreads that widen massively during news (10 pips compared 2-3 to UK based brokers). I have not heard that FXCM are not honest with their fills but their spreads are just not competitive.

I like Oanda but you should determine for yourself.

Hi Ns_karthik,

That case was dismissed in November of 2011.

Actually, I was saying that FXCM allows clients to choose between No Dealing Desk (NDD) and Dealing Desk execution. While FXCM believes that NDD execution provides the best overall trading experience, we also offer dealing desk execution as an option for traders whose primary concern is low spreads. What makes our dealing desk execution different is that we use the FXCM NDD price feed as a base to derive prices and execute orders. That means our dealing desk execution shares important features with our NDD execution such as no re-quotes and no restrictions on stops and limits. Click here for more information comparing our two execution types.

Jason

well, i trade big lots and i usually dont jump to new brokers based on hearsay…i check them out personally by visiting their offices (or get a friend of mine to visit their office)…i check the demo and then i check it out with a small live account…so far, things have been good with FxEthos…i would be worried if they were registered in Belize or Mauritius of Cayman Islands but knowing the financial laws in NZ, i tend to trust NZ brokers a little more…so far so good…but thats my opinion though…

I spoke to the Financial Service Providers Register of New Zealand and they answered that "you can ask fxethos for their FSP # first, if fxethos can’t provide it ,the entity may not be registered = fake license

What the others have said, Oanda. They have a pretty clean record on the NFA website. Just use MT4 for charting and their FXtrade java platform for execution.

and did u ask them for the number? its always good to follow thru with ur questions and not just assume things!!

Since you are the founder,director and operator of fxethos you surely know the FSP #. this is your profile Karthik Subramanian - India | LinkedIn

So you must show it to us first here or on the site. if you can not do that within hours,the site is scam as you used to do i.e mdiassetmanagement.com,curowelth.com etc…

For those who is interested in knowing who is this “ns_karthik”,please check out this blog Pro Scam Alert-NS_KARTHIK IS A SCAM

This guy used to run a financial/real estate scam web site mdiassetmanagement.com with a forged license of Deutsche Bank Asset Manager please check out the following thread and post also
Travails of a Money/Fund Manager - Page 5 @ Forex Factory

Sorry for being off topic i will go back to cave

Karthik Subramanian can’t provide us the FSP # and running away :46:…fxethos is definitely a scam with fake FSP membership and I reported it to the FSP of New Zealand

Karthik Subramanian said he could show us the FSP # within 30 minutes…but not yet:28:

my inquiry to oanda: for account ****, transaction 21810208. i had a buy stop at 1.29663, spread was showing as 1.0. high printed was 1.29633. shows i was put in a buy at 1.29665. how is this possible?

oanda’s response: “We have investigated your Stop Loss transaction ticket 21810208. Our records indicate that a Buy Market order was correctly executed at the current Ask price of 1.29665 as a result of user actions November-01-12 at 8:15:00 AM EST.
Please note that charting on the MT4 are based on the Bid price only, and thus do not reflect the spread. [U]As it happens, as of about 8:14:50 EST spreads on the EUR/USD pair had increased from 1.2 to 10 pips in anticipation of a news announcement regarding US employment numbers[/U].” Underlines mine, just thought some of you might want to know.

Try 1lotstp, they are perfect thus far since i joined them couple of months ago trading live., instant execution, tight spreads even during news events.

Stay away from ASB security market manipulation
ASB security Trading volume for some companies always mismatch the trading volume showing on ASX.

The delay is 20 minutes, but what about when ASX closed for trading and the mismatch trading volume still there hours after the close.

No wonder why people don’t like to trade with ASB security – very shady.

Here are few screen shots of the trading volume difference – we’re talking about over a million shares difference in some instances.

I can’t necessarily tell you who to trade with but you should know the basic tight spread, safe leverages, conducive platforms,execution speed, withdrawal policies and customer service etc. Since you are scared of a full blown trade, I suggest you try mini accounts, also trying their platforms, and operating software to see how comfortable they are to you. But most basically watch for their client- faithfulness and transparency. Veteran forex traders know that even regulated brokers can double deal their clients. Even the highly reputable Liteforex according to the forex peace army in september, 2013: There are now 3 FPA Traders Court Guilty verdicts against LiteForex. One other Traders Court case has just been resolved. A new case is now up for a vote. This is to tell you unless you are diligent, even a regulated broker could scam you. Check this link to verify- Forex Market News with Forex Trading Forums & Forex Brokers Reviews

I am hearing a lot with 1lotsp through browsing threads, got to check their website personally, how about their support team? any feed backs?

Thanks.