I have put money I can't afford to lose for trading

I will advise you to stop yourself as early as you can. It is not the ideal way to do trading. Alternatively, you could save some money from your earnings and invest this money.

1 Like

Look at the PAMM system, quite a reliable way to make money.

1 Like

@Obakeng27 thank you for sharing your experience with me :star_struck: i have been demo trading different systems lately until I pick the one that works for me and your words actually make sense to me now

@cashisking86 thank you for your comment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: for the first step in the right direction I have cut off bots and all signal channels I used and now I can focus more on my trading

@HeavenRobinson thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with me :heart_eyes: lately I’ve been focusing more on demo trading and I feel better than before
about fees, this has not happened to me yet. you mean some brokers will charge monthly fees for inactivity?

1 Like

@ripostee thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me :heart_eyes: I have been demo trading lately and have cut off both bots and signals and I can see where you are coming from :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@ponponwei thank you so much for you comment :heart_eyes: yes I think I took the right step here sharing what I’ve been through. as a progress I have cut off both bot and signal channels and have started demo trading for now. and I can see progress in my psychology of trading
about copy trading I used a successful instagram traders account and tried to copy what he offered in the channel of what he did on his real account but the stress was way too much for me so I cut that off and now I feel way better :v:t2: :blush:

@Keratogenic yes you are right and I paid the price learning this lesson
for now I am not working with that money until I feel I am ready to trade

@tommor thank you so much for sharing your priceless knowledge with me :heart_eyes: now that I have cut off the bot and signals I can see where you are coming from and I have been trying to demo trade as you advised me and at least for the time being I feel more comfortable and at peace with what I’m doing until I feel ready to trade real money

1 Like

@Pantaloons thank you for sharing your knowledge with me :star_struck: I’ve been demo trading lately and working on my trading skills until I feel ready to work on my real account

@RosiePalmar yes I understand your point
only this stress was coming from where I had no control on and it was from bots and signal channels
but now I’m working on my own trading skills and I feel more at peace with losses and gains since I know the strategy behind it and how it works

@Sprinkless thank you so much for your comment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am now demo trading to build that confidence

@dudebro thank you so much for sharing this website
does it mean money should be locked in there for 1 year?

@Topsyturvye thank you so much for your advice :star_struck: I have literally taken it and stopped all signal channels and bots and am working on my own strategy and I feel way better than before

@Glossy thank you for sharing your knowledge with me
yes you are right, however, I believe copy trading also needs a strategy of finding who to follow and how much money to dedicate on each trader and I am not knowledgeable in that field :sweat_smile:

Paper trading - small account trading -moderate account -big account

all the above different psychological tests

1 Like

@greenscorpio Right now I’m in the first step
could you tell me what you mean by small account trading -moderate account -big account in terms of numbers?

small amount, minimum what a broker will allow which is good way to practice ,im talking about spread betting/ using leverage. so moderate /average £2000-£5000 , .ive heard the average account opened i dont know if that the mean is £2000 for spread betting.For professional account maybe £25,000 upwards

1 Like

@greenscorpio thank you for sharing you knowledge with me :v:t2: :heart_eyes: now I have a solid map of what I should develop in my trading journey

1 Like

stating the obvious you need to be consistently profitable with a small account before risking more capital , the stage your at .When i said it different psychological challenges with larger accounts, is when your winning thousands a day and bigger losers, this maybe challenging for some.

1 Like