I have put money I can't afford to lose for trading

You must be aware that when you invest your money, you are essentially taking a risk. Give it your ability and your effort if you want to make it work. There is no alternate path.

1 Like

Keep learning and studying various strategies. It takes a lot of time and hard work to get better at trading. And yes, it is not good to invest your money which you can not afford to lose.

1 Like

My advice is not to spend money you cannot afford to lose especially if it is invested in forex trading. Always calculate your risk to reward ratio before placing any trade.

1 Like

Give the money to you mom or any close family member you trust…

You’ll be surprised by the returns…

1 Like

That’s surely an important thing that you need to learn about trading. Taking a risk with an amount that you can’t afford to lose will only lead to unnecessary stress.

1 Like

The OP has not been on BP for a while hopefully it has not caused her too much stress

1 Like

The forex market is highly volatile and always changing. You should have devoted time to learning first. When you trade with the money more than your risk appetite you are always in a fear of losing them and this may propel you to make wrong decisions at times.

1 Like

There’s an old saying in investing: “Only put as much money into a forex as you can afford to lose.”
Of course, you can minimise your risk by using strict risk management. Sometimes the market becomes so unpredictable that even after having a proper plan you can lose.

2 Likes

Good then. :+1:

1 Like

One of the biggest problem we have is when we let emotions take control, even with all the strategies we can’t stand the lose. So the first thing we must work on is control of emotions.

1 Like

I’ve been there myself. The best thing to do is to take a step back and not lose anymore. Hope you managed to get out.

1 Like

Hi, try to follow the way of manual trading; copy trading is a temporary way to follow; you can’t rely on others here!

1 Like

True, if don’t learn you can never succeed in market.

1 Like