I know an easier way to read an chart

Hey, guys, I’m new to trading forex and it’s awesome. I’ve learned an easy way to analyze the chart so you won’t be so stressed out looking at a chart.

Ok…

Got it.

Next.

Is this the big wind-up for a sales pitch?

1 Like

Hey bro how long have you been trading forex.

I’m not stressed by looking at a chart so maybe you’re trying to solve a problem which isn’t a problem - for me. I find the best thing I can do is go long when the TA features say go long and go short when they say go short. The problems arise when I start t think about it and gather news and look for confirmatory opinions and trend-lines and s/r levels and the like etc. etc… So I don’t.

Anyway it would be interesting to hear of another approach. Go ahead please.

2 Likes

We are not worthy Oh wondrous being ! :wink:

1 Like

I love analyzing charts. Please don’t take that away from me!

1 Like

Look I’m not trying to sell anything to you guys and I love analyzing charts too. However, I use this indicator on trading view called K2 and it makes analyzing a chart a bit easier.

1 Like

I can’t post the link on here but this is my username on trading view and after you looked me up message me so I can get you the link. drecollins

1 Like

What’s the basis of the indicator?

@Dretheplug

Here you go!

KC

Welcome to the forum @Dretheplug.

FWIW, building the “Mystery Reveal” as you’re first post does, is classic snake-oil sales pitch and it’s seen here quite often hence the replies.

Based on the K2 indicator above, how do you read it? Whatcha’ got?

KC

1 Like

It basically tells you when to enter a trade and whether to buy or sell. That is very helpful when you are reading the charts.