I’m looking for a GIF

I’m looking for a GIF
I remember seeing somewhere a GIF of a bitcoin chart zooming in endlessly with a fractal-like cycle. I’ve been searching the web for this memory but can’t seem to find the exact one.

Please, someone find it and comment the link!

Try Google Images function, it’s how I find things like that.

Have you tried on Giphy?

Try tenor too. I use that a lot. :slight_smile:

GIF is very fanny)))

@parishy You’ve started 8 threads here but have not replied to any of them… Hmm.

It’s also quite noticeable that the majority of the threads sound like a crazy person talking to himself. Or someone that just jumps in the middle of your conversation and starting in the middle of his own, not to mention that they are (mostly) in the wrong section and/or are starting as if “I don’t care about you, I just want to make the necessary post/reputation count in order to share links to the crypto ICO I am working for.”…
Maybe it’s just my paranoia talking but that’s what we used to do back in 2012 as forum links were a thing for SEO… Thankfully that era is now gone.

1 Like

Haha. That is actually what it reminded me of! Those comments you’d leave for backlink juice.

I’m trying to figure out when she’ll reply to see if she/he/it is a real person.

You’re looking for a GF? A girlfriend?
Well, good luck, but is this really the right site?

I had it on my phone somewhere but couldnt find it, and cant be bothered to look anymore so you are on your own… BTW you’ll have a good chance of finding it on Giphy

Did you find your gif? :joy:

I make GIF in Photoshop

Again.
This is a copied post.

Can the BP moderators team take a look into this? Looks automated.