I’m new to forex I don’t know anything about forex I want to learn so I can work from home and spend more time with my kids

I’m new to forex I don’t know anything about forex I want to learn so I can work from home and spend more time with my kids…

Welcome you, you can choose from a range of resources and build your trading skills with free online courses. Here attached the link for your reference:Online Trading Platform | Forex Trading | Trade and Invest | Top 1 Markets

You can learn the basics here …
https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

While you’re learning open a demo account and practice. If you have questions you can ask them in the forums and someone will help you.

Good luck!

3 Likes

If you want we can work together, capital from you and work from me and equal profits

Are you serious that after blowing $20k of your own money in 3 days, you want somebody to give you their money to trade?

1 Like

People never talk about profits and of course I’m a human​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Use the education section

The main thing is not to worry and do not be afraid of anything, each of us was in your place and also did not understand anything, give yourself time and be sure to study the market!

You’ re going to need information about what the market is, its mechanisms, regularities, etc. And then gradually select strategies and test them, there will be questions - write to us.

1 Like

You have a purpose, and that’s the most important thing. So you just don’t have a chance to leave it all behind. I think you’re gonna make it work. The main thing here is to start, and then you’ll gradually start to understand the market and put your knowledge into practice…

1 Like

You have the opportunity to get the most information from the forum itself, and from us - its users. We all work here as a team.

1 Like

First, determine WHEN you can trade without interruption. Then you can figure out which trading style and strategies you should be looking into.

When you finally make enough money to quit working, perhaps then you can start to mold your strategy to fit your personality–unless it’s already a match :slight_smile:

Totally agree with this for beginners… going through as much of this as possible BEFORE EVER going “live”… its dangerous out there if you don’t get the right and many basics.

1 Like