I min forex trading

Hi, forex newbie here. I have traded on practice account for year . Now opend real one. For one year I have tried many strategies nothing works for good amount of time. I still made lot of money but I know it was just beginners luck. I was wondering if someone trade 1 min time frame with pure price action . I can glue to screen for hours. Any tips and tricks will be appreciated. Thanks

Start from small live account to see how spreads and psychological difficulties affect your trading. Set modest profit targets don’t expect to convert 100$ into 10000$ i.e. avoid gambling setups in your mind.

People can and do trade 1 minute charts successfully, but it’d be difficult for a newbie considering all the fake outs you get, especially on a volatile pair.

And when trading a 1-minute chart, you have to be absolutely cutthroat with your stops, considering your wins won’t be as big as they would be on a larger timeframe. Big losing trades with destroy an account.

Good advice would would be if scalping the 1-minute chart, do it in the general direction of the 1-hr or 4-hr chart. Give yourself an edge.