I need a partner to work with me.. any body is there?

i need a partner to work with me… any body is there?

Then please share your strategy’s history! I am sure, if it has good result then you’ll get enough number of interested people. By the way, your post is not clear about the full process! So, try to add more info about it. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m interested, but what’s the condition?

1 Like

Wow you’re very kind! I could sure use some help with the trading strategy I would use. What are the requirements?

1 Like

no conditions just interaction with me

it sounds like you want a facebook friend , not a trading partner hehe.

Mate, can i give you some advice… Not just for trading, but Life experience as well.

i’m going to go on a bit of rant now, but not just for you, BUT FOR EVERYONE WHO PLANS TO DO TO A J.V. (Joint Venture) with you.

Ok, so My relevant life experience here is
Playing Guitar since i was a kid and still do play
I.T. and Electronics
around 20 years hospitality Experience

over the years i have heard request such as this

In hospitality
"Hey, martin you seem to have a lot of experience, we should start a restaurant together"
this came from either another waiter or bartender who had less experience or sometimes more
or someone who had a lot of money at the time but no hospitality experience
and then twice, it came from friends how had ZERO EXPERIENCE and Very Little Money, but they just liked the idea of starting a business with their mate

in Music (Playing Guitar)
you would commonly hear “oh wow, you play guitar as well… we should start a band” with no other questions beyond “do you play guitar” they conclude that WE SHOULD START A BAND LOL
or then , someone might say "hey i have a mate, he’s a drummer and has drums and i have another mate and he can play keyboards"
but then you get some guy who can’t play anything and says “wow dude that solo sounds cool… we should start a band”

Now… I.T. and Computers
some Tech will come along and we’ll be doing a job together (Now, Understand i’m an Engineer and to these guys , i usually come across as being better than i actually am ) and a lot of this, in truth , is because they don’t learn their job properly.
but the point is they will be impressed and say something like “hey we should start a computer shop together” hehe

Now… With Zero business experience and very little computer knowledge, they somehow concluded that a computer shop would be a good idea (when the reality is they usually fail most of the time because the money is in ONSITE WORK)

Now… ELECTRONICS
Back in the day when i was a young lad, back in the 80’s WHEN ELECTRONICS WAS ELECTRONICS and Dick Smith was in the Electronics land of Oz :stuck_out_tongue: and African Lion Safari Still Existed (for those of us in Australia)
mate… it would be a common thing for electronics geeks to get together and do projects together

it’d be like, you’d go over someone’s house and say “Look what i made” and he’d be like “wow, that’s cool, oh… let me show you something that i made as well”

see how that works

SO HERE IS SOME VERY VERY USEFUL KNOWLEDGE AND TIPS

Given everything that i have said, Everything can be summarized as follows

EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
and
TEAMWORK

let me briefly explain this

at one point in hospitality (For quiet a while ) i was in charge of organizing teams to run very large functions.
then a little later it became clear to the owners that THE TEAM did not understand TEAMWORK
and they knew how to talk to each other , yet they didn’t understand EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION

you see. to sum it up
if you have a bunch of people in a team, that’s great,
but if they work AS INDIVIDUALS and only care for their only personal goals THEY ARE NOT A TEAM,
they are a bunch of individuals

A TEAM IS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT STRIVE TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL OF THE TEAM , THAT THE TEAM DECIDED ON
and THEY WORK IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE TEAM EVEN IF THAT SOMETIMES MEANS THAT IT IS NOT IN THEIR BEST INTEREST Temporarily.
this is called BEING A TEAM PLAYER, TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM (so to speak)

Now… Effective communication - Means… ACTUALLY LISTENING
so… When someone says something, and you disagree, YOU LISTEN ANYWAY
and you convey your disagreement in a respectful manner

doing this… ALLOWS THE TEAM AS A WHOLE TO PROGRESS

Now that aside
Remember the analogies i mentioned

well. THIS PART IS VERY IMPORTANT

let’s look at your question again…

ok… so let’s say i was interested in working with you (which i’m not, AND I’LL TELL YOU WHY so you can learn from it)

from this statement, i get nothing other than , You want to be friends
as well as (sorry to be blunt ) YOU ARE SELFISH
because you said “I NEED a partner to trade with ME”

you may as well have said (Replace P with B ) come here Pitch, shut up and be my partner.
it’s the same thing

POINT IS…
if i was to work with you, WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT ??

you see, whether it’s guitar or electronics or I.T. or even Just to be friends, I NEED TO GET VALUE OUT OF WORKING WITH YOU
(so do the others that you want to join you)

Now. I don’t actually need a trading partner and i already have a guy that i work with on occasion but as far as trading is concerned, i’m good and sorted…

Now look at the guy i work with for example
he lacked I.T. Knowledge and i had tonnes of it
WE PROVIDED VALUE TO EACH OTHER
He was an institutional trader and at the time i knew a bit of trading but i wasn’t that good.
he provided an immense amount of knowledge, so much so that i felt stupid at the time.
but HE AGREED that he would teach me and i would supply him I.T. knowledge and knowledge of HOW TO NOT STRESS.

WE HELPED EACH OTHER
I grew as a trader in knowledge and practical experience
he grew in I.T. Knowledge
and the other way i helped him was… He had a tendancy after around 15 hours to start stressing.

I DON’T STRESS… so i taught him how to not stress and i even took over trading for him so he could take a break.
and… HE WAS CONFIDENT THAT I WOULD NOT STUFF UP

so… Trust is important

Also Our personalities are similar , we can joke with each other, we can swear at each other and we know it’s all in good fun.
and when he’s pissed off i understand him and know that he doesn’t mean it
and when we are trading, he sometimes doesn’t know how to explain exactly what he wants. BUT I GET WHAT HE WANTS AND I DO IT.
basically WE GET ALONG.

Now… if you want to get together and form a band with me, but you can’t play an instrument, i’m gonna be bored.

but if we both don’t know how to play, it’s fun and we learn together.
now… if this is guitar, and you don’t learn properly, it’s still fun… it doesn’t matter

if it’s electronics and you stuff up , you get a zap from the electrical component that you touched, and maybe you die or maybe you get a shock that you then have a story to tell your grand kids.

BUT IN FOREX
if you have 2 people who don’t know how to trade and they do it for fun
YOU WILL BOTH LOSE MONEY and it won’t be fun anymore

My advice, ALL OF YOU SHOULD START ON DEMO’S and you should all have 1 Mutual Demo that you all trade on and take turns or something like that

COMMUNICATION MUST BE EVIDENT
TEAMWORK MUST BE EVIDENT
you should set up your phones so you receive each others messages all the time

but when recruiting
don’t settle for any idiot

because IF YOU DO… YOUR TEAM’S END RESULT WILL SUFFER
if you have a team to begin with .

if you just want to go to Borders or Gloria Jeans or Starbucks with your laptops or sit in a park and pretend to be REAL TRADERS hehe
thats one thing

but IF YOU ARE SERIOUS about developing a strategy together and working as a team
PICK YOUR TEAM WELL

YOU MUST ALSO CONTRIBUTE , you can’t be selfish and just demand what you want

YOU HAVE TO OFFER VALUE TO THE OTHER PERSON and
THE OTHER PERSON, IN RETURN WILL REWARD YOU WITH IDEAS THAT WILL THEN LIKELY TRANSLATE INTO PROFIT
so… Respect the fact that the other person has value to you and you should give value to them.

that’s why i wouldn’t team up with you , even if i needed a teammember , YOU BRING NO VALUE TO THE TABLE.
You only bring selfishness and arrogance. (no offense) Just being honest.
Knowing this will help you build a better team… ok

because in my opinion
when someone says “i need a trading partner is anybody there”

that is a very very bad way to start

this is what you have said so far…

yeah… but you’re a beginner hehe
and (again. no offense) but you are sounding like you have mastered forex.

i would be asking this question at this point
WHY DO YOU WANT TO SHARE IT ?
i mean… I also have a method that i use, and (Believe me when i tell you) it bloody works.

will i share it with you… NO. i won’t
Why ??
Because

1. out of respect to the guy who helped me develop it
  2. what have you done to deserve it, I worked hard it to develop it… so… do you think you’ll get it for free. No. that’s not how it works

so… if you have a strategy that works
WHY WOULD YOU SHARE IT with a stranger ?
Why are you looking for Team members to begin with ?

many people are asking the same questions
what are the requirements
and your response was…

LOL… well. why don’t you just open your front door and put a sign up that says… .WALK RIGHT IN, i’ll put the kettle on
hehe

and then you said this…

Mate, this means nothing at this point in the game

as the Organiser of this team (but not necessarily the leader)
Because the leader has to be chosen by the team, and the leader is not necessarily the one who started the team but THE ONE WHO HAS THE MOST EXPERIENCE.

but as the organizer
you need to do this

1. Determine why you are putting together a team
  2. Establish your personal goal
  3. Establish what value the team can bring to you
  4. Establish what value you can give back to the team

you guys need to sit down and figure out the foundations of ARE YOU SUITED TO EACH OTHER, or are you going to piss each other off.

once all that is sorted and you are ready to have a cup of coffee together and you get along
THEN… YOU CAN TALK ABOUT STRATEGY
you can set up meetings and regular get together’s

Talking about Strategy now is absolutely pointless

You could have the best strategy in the world
if you don’t give value to the people that you want to join the team , you won’t have a team

and if you think that THE VALUE is them making money… hehe
No…
consider this. you could be a complete A Hole but you could have the best strategy, people are not going to work with you if that’s the case
TRUST ME ON THIS

so… GIVE THE TEAM / THE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM a bit of an idea of

WHAT IS YOUR VISION
WHAT IS YOUR GOAL
WHAT CAN YOU OFFER SOMEONE ELSE THAT THEY WILL DERIVE VALUE FROM
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TRADING
WHY ARE YOU FORMING A TEAM (instead of just saying… I need a parnter hehe)
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED
HOW WILL THE TEAM MEET (online or in person)
HOW LONG IS THE TERM OF THE INITIAL MINIMUM COMMITTMENT

you need to give people some idea of what the hell you are talking about

ok

SO CONSIDER THIS AND I HOPE YOU GET A GOOD TEAM TOGETHER
but what you have thus far is absolutely pointless beyond being facebook friends.

have a happy new year.

2 Likes

Try a 15 EMA on 1Hour chart when it crosses Buy or Sell (Take profit up to you.? 10-20 pips or 20-40 ) Don’t be Greedy.! Stop loss 3-5 pips from the 15EMA cross

If you win big don’t forget who told ya…:alien:

LOL… Trying to rack up credit huh
or maybe just in it for a case of beer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You never know this time next year…:blush:

hehe

yeah, you could have a case of beer and livin the good life… ahhh one can only dream :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, I’m! hope you’ll respond instantly!

i hope all is going well for you and have a prosperous 2018

That’s amazing,reading what you have said it’s an excellent idea,Youcan count me in I would very Much appreciate it,I don’t have much trading experience or have been successful but I want to be apart off a team
That’s successful and make a difference to everyone else.

@fazz1
thank you for enjoying the read
but, it’s not my team

the guy that is forming a team is @anilkumarfx

the post i wrote was for him so that he knows how to ACTUALLY FORM A FUNCTIONAL TEAM.

where are you located anyway. for the record
I’m in Sydney

Of course it’s a good place to ensure a good trading partner at any trading conditions but can you please elaborate what is actually your plan? And there is any possibility to gain good result if I work with you?

1 Like

Hey man,I am located in the UK and the other side off the world unfortunately :worried: