I NEED ADVICE On FOREX AS A BEGINNER

Noted! thanks a mil!

Noted as well! thanks a mil.
and by volume you mean the number of people trading or the value?

Number of people trading…

• its the indicator right at the bottom

Im surprised that Baby pips have not done some teachings around this

1 Like

Yeah! I also didnt find anything like this on Babypips

Ok Im inspired! I think I am going to upload some learning videos on YouTube will let you when they are up :slight_smile:

Hopefully they will be of use

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan!

1 Like

important to keep it simple,

1 Like

Everyone recommend starting trading on a demo account. I believe that you only need to learn how to press buttons on a demo, and everything else needs to be learned using a normal account. Of course, you have to deposit the lowest amount possible. Yes, Forex trading requires investment. But let it be 10-20 dollars, which will not bring you significant financial inconvenience in case of loss. Many brokers provide free accounts for trading with the possibility of withdrawing profits. This is a great opportunity for a beginner since you can not even trade on your hard-earned money.
Also, beginners often overstate a lot, opening several transactions in one direction. I advise you to quickly close them upon reaching the total profit on all transactions since the opposite is fraught with losing the deposit. Of course, it is better not to practice such trading in principle.

When you are trading with leverage you can lose more than you deposit

They are at least another hundred reasons why you should trade in a demo account. It sounds so boring I know but its the way you get a feel for the markets and build screentime

Babypips is having its own learning tab, where you can find tutorial for learning. Start your class with this and then go for demo.

fill me in when the video is ready pls!

please can i get a list of those brokers that offers free account with possibility of withdrawing profit? i’m also a beginner and have benefited from all the contributions so far. Thanks

I also think that you should go through Babypips school and practice your knowledge on demo account as much as possible. Dont rush on real account. You will also learn indicators there and how to apply them on your chosen strategy. If you have some questions, just drop it on this forum

Hope the course is here?

Sorry for late reply, I just started using Hantec Global

I started reading articles online then eventually ended with Fx leaders and been with them for a year now. I guess love and hate relationship works.

What is Fx leaders?

FX Leaders is an all in one information station that helped me get through my first few months as a trader. They have free forex courses and all. After checking their credentials, I signed up for their premium.

1 Like

Thank you for explaining!