I need an answer from the user Trendswithbenefits

Trendswithbenefits - I will send you a PM once I am able to. I am still unable to do it. I am only able to reply to a PM that was sent to me. You sent me a PM and I replied to it already, so you should have it! I believe that if you reply to my PM, I will then be able to reply to your PM again. This is the only way for me now how can I be sending PM messages :-/

Permission To Speak?

I ascertain that I am the registered owner of this username and while I am a registered muppet medium channeling any number of dead puppets including but not limited to: finger, hand, fist & thumb mouths and all varities of Sock puppets including: dress, mid calf, knee and tube, I am typing as the entity known as Frandlost or KC - not VP or nononsenseforex - with that out of the way I commence…

Isn’t Senator Joseph McCarthey dead and buried?!!

The “Red Scare” once again rears it’s ugly head trying to blacklist helpful posters!

@MrDE I have considered the same question as posted by @Michaela1981 and have found @Trendswithbenefits answer anything but selfserving. I am sure a lot of new traders think of this and @Trendswithbenefits offered some sage advice regarding praticing on a demo first. There was no inkling of self-promotion or malintent at all.

I often think about the possibilities of a .01 hedging straddle/strangle strategy where you let them run and take profit and add opposite trades at top & bottom.

Perhaps I am naive,

perhaps I’m thinking “out of the box”,

perhaps I’m onto to something,

Perhaps I’m secretly selling something for free,

OR perHAPS

I am… @TRENDSWITHBENEFITS!!!

He’s one of the top posters here!!

As the old Vermont saying goes “If the cat has kittens in the oven it don’t make them cookies.”

Ooooo… have to run the timer’s going off!

KC

3 Likes

Dale,

I see you coming!!!

KC

2 Likes

Jeepers. In all my years here I don’t remember a thread going off topic this quickly!!! It’s a new record for sure.

AND you’ve all now managed to scare off the OP too. Sure hope it wasn’t @laramay in disguise!!! LOL!!! (I’m like a dog with a bone I know).

And believe it or not: I really WOULD like to understand this. @Trendswithbenefits spent time explaining it to me a while back and I didn’t get it much to his frustration (although in my defense it was real late / early morning at the time). So MAYBE we could get back on topic??? You know. Just a suggestion is all.

2 Likes

You crack me up!!! LOL!!! Again!!!

I feel lost. I just asked a simple question and Trendswithbenefits was kind enough to answer and then my thread got hijacked. So much so that even my last question regarding the pyramide trading was not answered. I feel confused and disappointed. I almost start regretting getting into this trading business… :-/

1 Like

Have you considered that maybe he’s in a different time zone and that’s why he’s not answered your post re: pyramid trading???

And no offense to you but if a thread going off topic makes you regret getting into this business then I got news for you: could be it’s the biggest favor anybody has done for you in a long time.

2 Likes

@Michaela1981,

You’ve made the right choice coming to BPs!!

Answers will come… Trust me! I’m a flounder! I have 2 eyes on the same side of my face!

I will suggest using the search tool above. It will unlock some information for you and usually you will find a lot of your answers there!

Here is a great thread started by @Trendswithbenefits. It was a BIG help for me!! You should definitely read the whole thread. It’s pretty short but is loaded with great info!

Good Luck and Welcome to BPs@

KC

No you have not ! What you have done is to identify and communicate with one ( @Trendswithbenefits ) who does original thought and produces some quality posts and ideas. Sadly as he says he posts less here than he used to - and that is OUR loss !

Wherever you go, you will find the “spoilers” and soon you will be able to identify them yourself.

Welcome in ! :smile:

2 Likes

Hi; build your trading skill on chart reading you’ll have much better return! Without learning there is no permanent way!

of course I did. And I am not talking about the Trendswithbenefits user. I am more talking about the other members who entered my thread and instead of replying to my question for example they started talking about some other things and my question was ignored. I am sure Trendswithbenefits will reply but I am also refering to the other members. And I cannot see how people talking about different topics in my own thread could be possibly beneficial for me?

Thank you Peter! I am aware of that and I know that I have to learn a lot. The problem only is that I dont know where to start. There is so much stuff on Internet available and I know that some of it is not that relevant or important and some of it is very important. Trendswithbenefits was kind enough to give me some food for thoughts already.

I explained something similar here.

Hey @anon66934197… Yes, it is a similar idea, so anybody following this thread (both of you!), should have a look over at the thread link in the post above…

See your thread got mugged by the “Not a Clue Crew” back in the day… Gone and forgotten…

thank you Walespro,

I will have a look at it and TRY to understand it. I am very new to this, so all these abbreviations and terms rather confuse me. It will take me some time to chew it all up :-). Who knows, I might discover that it is all being too much for me, but I would really like to learn it a bit at least!

1 Like

You can start your learning process with BabyPips School; till now it’s the best course! Although it’s free!

Yes thats what im doing as well to have an idea what Pip is etc

That’s really great! You’ll get basic idea on trading from this course for sure!

Thanks for sharing about the strategies
I am a forex investor so I would like to tell you about it. According to asx stock market the forex market would be quite larger than that volume, when we combine the stock market assets across the globe. And foreign exchange offers a wealth of opportunities for those who can take advantage of movements in currency prices.

1 Like

Don’t think I’ve ever read such amazing insights. Where’d you learn all of this stuff???

1 Like