I need good advice

Hello Everyone,

I am so new to forex that 5 minutes ago sounds ancient to me. I guess I put the cart before the horse because I started trading in “bforex” with real money before stumbling on school of pipsology.

Please I want to know if I am in the right place? My broker’s name is “George.”

I intend to trade in forex for the rest of my life.

Thank you.

-Sokari Jaja.

[QUOTE=“SOKARI JAJA;627269”]Hello Everyone, I am so new to forex that 5 minutes ago sounds ancient to me. I guess I put the cart before the horse because I started trading in “bforex” with real money before stumbling on school of pipsology. Please I want to know if I am in the right place? My broker’s name is “George.” I intend to trade in forex for the rest of my life. Thank you. -Sokari Jaja.[/QUOTE]

I think you are serious, so I am not going to say: Are you serious?

Withdraw your money if there is still some left in your live account.

And stop with Forex right now!!!

When you are back on earth again, start learning forex by reading, watching youtube video’s, take the babypips school. Open a demo account somewhere and try to use what you have learned.

After that try to understand what you used and make a trading plan. Now try to backtest your trading plan and after a few months try to apply it on a demo account. And stick to the plan. If it gives more winning then losing trades on average base.

Maybe then it is the right moment to open a live account and trade with your tradingplan.

Good advise sir,
Forex is danger for your financial live, IF YOU do not understand much about forex.
BUT if you know more and able to trade, I’m sure you can follow my walk in this business. I can get more than $300 per month with play safe in trade. My broker is liteforex.com
its recommended place for online earning…