I need little guidance , MT4

Hi
I started learning on how to trade a few months ago. Between work and everything else that goes through my life i got till Lesson 105. I also instaled MT4 a few weeks after i started the School of Pipsology. At the beginning of course it was confusing but now i know how to use it at a "beginer level " placing orders using the tools pretty much everything i learned till lesson 105 i know and understand .The problem i have is that a feel like “bad” whit my self for not placing enough orders and use MT4 more for practicing but on the other hand i understand that until Lesson 105 i just leard about the technical side. So i haven`t got to the other lessons that influence trading as much as the technical side which means that even if a would place orders and look at the charts allday long would not be legit because of the lack of knowledge i present on the other aspects that go into it .And also in the School of Pipsology you teach about MT4 in Undergraduate - Junior which is still a bit far from where i am now . My question is when is a appropriate time to start using MT4 properly so my trades a more legit ?

Thank You ! .

Hi, TibikeL and welcome to the forum. To answer your question I think that there is no strict rule for when to start using the MT4. You can start whenever you feel ready. My advice would be to complete the School program and then you could try to open a demo account to practice. It would be even better if you complete the school for a second time because that way you’ll see that things will be starting to get more clear. This situation is individual due to the difference in our capabilities to learn and understand. There would be no right or wrong way here because you need to invest a significant amount of time and practice in order to make your trades legit.

1 Like