I need some inspiration from you guys

Hmm i’d be interested to know what that rate is… enough to boggle the mind… surely the amounts per pip rather than how quickly they trade :33:

That’s a nice suggestion you mentioned till now. A trading diary is very important in trading. On every single trade, keep the following information:

What Currency Pair I Traded
Date & Time of Trade
Stop Loss Level
Take Profit Level Target
Reason for Taking the Trade
Strength of Conviction About the Trade (out of 10)
Length of Time You Were in The Trade
Profit or Loss of Trade
Did You Stick to Your System / Initial Analysis (Yes or No)

Yeah i thinking keeping one is going to make it a lot easier to spot patterns and also give me an overarching feel for how the trading is going. It’s also a place i can empty my thoughts about a trade and compose myself before the next one. Hopefully ill be looking back in a years time and see some major progression.

I thought I should share this with you…

"My reason for creating wealth is ________________.

Remember if your motivation for success is rooted from a negative place like fear, anger or the need to ‘prove’ yourself, then money will never bring you happiness." - T. Harv Eker

I have this written in my journal and it help me to focus and motivate of what I really want to come out in these business… Hope this will help you as well.

Sheryl.

Market Wizards

now im pumped to try them out, thanks guys for sharing… what i usually do is read random stuff, or maybe check the news, but if you are in a state that is kinda cold and irritating, then step away from the charts for a while…

Cheers for that Sheryl, it’s a good idea to keep something like that at the front of a trading journal, keeps you focused.

No problem Aesop20… Great thread by the way :slight_smile:

Happy Trading.

Sheryl

For learning the basic of forex trading the school section of babypips.com is the best. For getting video ti=utorial you can search in youtube and I am confirm that you will get what you want.

Yeah the BabyPips school is definitely the place to learn, my original thread post was more about inspiration rather than knowledge though. I seem to of conquered the inspiration part largely down to being on here quite a bit and reading through different stories and ideas etc!

Trading forex might look easy but you need to put a lot of effort into this. If you view this market as gambling I would advise to leave now and try your luck with blackjack. Set you mind into this, understand that you are here to invest and perhaps profit in the longer term. Don’t be afraid of losses as they accompany the profits. Great success may take time but once you acquire enough real trading experience don’t forget to come back here and thank us once again :slight_smile: