I need to know the basics

Can someone help me with the basics I need to start as a beginner. I’m kinda lost in here.

There’s a link at the top of the Babypips page “Education”. That’s a great place to start.

1 Like

Remember to be patient. Knowing the basics is a start, but don’t even think of using real money to trade here. Use a demo account when you are done with learning the basics. There is a school here, go there now.

1 Like

Open a demo account. Google up a simple strategy. Learn to identify an uptrend and a downtrend - promise yourself not to be long when price is in a downtrend and not to be short when its in an uptrend. Run the strategy in demo until you understand why it works and how to manage your risk.

2 Likes

In order to know the basics of trading you need to have work experience. In addition, it would be very nice to have a desire for development in this industry.

1 Like

Start here. It’s free and includes the babypips course plus other reading material. Best of luck.

1 Like

You can start with the demo trading with virtual money with your broker and learn more about the trading

demo is the best choice of course , but i prefer micro account for practicing , because in demo there is no real money as a result newcomers cant focus on there.

as a best part of trading basic traders should focus on psychology of school in baby pips forum , i think its a best part of basic trading.

I believe that basic knowledge can be obtained by itself. At least there should be absolutely no problem with this. Now there are really many available sources for information.