I really want to buy relevant forex Trading Course

Oh cool, thanks for the recommendation. I’ve heard of Wyckoff. I think Anna Coulling is new for me.

eSignal GET (no affiliation), it’s the closest you will get to something that works as it’s built on the Advanced GET system which they bought years ago, and as close to institutional as retail will find, after that you are in a different world.

For example we have over 2million words of in-house content and access to a hedge fund platform with built-in algos that do the work of 250 analysts, but rarely anyone gets to use it because the markets work differently than how everyone believes they work.

Your benchmark using anything you can find publicly is 5,000hrs to breakeven, and 10,000s to profitability, where you will have 92% probability of loss 92% of the time (making the intersection 0.64%), if you want to succeed you need to target between 0.64% (materially profitable) and 8% (breakeven).

I never take paid course for trading. Me personally, I learned to trade from several free sources, such as:

1. Baby Pips School of Pipsology

2. Youtube Channels

3. Blogs such as How to Trade and Prime Codex.

1 Like

Any go-to channels you recommend?

I think there are many great Youtube channels for trading out there, but I personally love and recommend to check Warrior Trading, Adam Khoo, and Rayner Teo.

1 Like

You have 92% probability of loss 92% of the time making 0.64% as meaningful profitability, if you take it that each course will provide you 0.64% of the knowledge to get there you have to take 155courses, although breakeven is 8% so only 143courses, funny how it works.