I really want to learn how to trade

Hello,
my name is WT2D, and I’m interested in learning about Forex Trading. I’ve been home for the last three years not working. It’s been great being home with my children, because there was a time when all I did was work. My husband is in the military, so this move has been a little difficult. I earned my bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, while being home. I look forward to gain more knowledge on trading.

Welcome to the community. You are in the right place. Babypips has good educational resources for newbies. Start with it. Go here Learn Forex Trading at School of Pipsology - BabyPips.com . And start your journey.

You are at the right place and a really good educational forum regarding forex trading. Just follow some forums here and inbox me if you need any help. I joined few months back but have gained alot from here
Happy to help you :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community. You are in the right place. Babypips has good educational resources for newbies. You can inbox me if you need any help. I’m experienced in forex trading… I will suggest to you the best platform for learning forex trading i.e; Money Life Research.

Welcome to the community, @WT2D. Great way to make use of your free time. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Awwww. :blush: I’m glad that you’re happy to be spending more time with your kids. :blush: It’s definitely a good chance to really take care of them and watch them grown. :blush: I hope you get fully adjusted to the move soon and good luck with your forex learning. :blush: