I should say hello to everyone

Hello im jack the trader lol, I am new here to BP but not to new in forex and I live in the USA, I also drive a semi truck while trading sometimes, multitasking I call it, I have been known to play games while driving, my adventure into high yield started some years ago and I later found it to be ponzi schemes, this lead me to start with currencies, then the dodd-frank act screwed things up and I quit, now i am back to stay with a lot of thoughts into this area, I use this frame of mind to help me trade, I treat it more like a game, sometimes if your trading and losing u have to just kinda watch and work your way thru it to find what you are looking for no matter whether you are using tools or not, the market can change on a dime with bad news, If i have a bad day trading I try to make sure I have added more to my account than lost at end of each week, I don,t count the days just weeks. I never lose more in a day than I am willing to replace with my day job, I never over leverage unless its going in one direction real hard. I also have a golden rule, I put double the amount in a savings account of my losses to help me manage money and teach me to look for better setups, kind of a self penalty rule.
Yes I am a southern red neck lol.

Ya’ll have a great day trading this week.

Hello brother,
You are welcome to this forum…hope you like this forum community.

Hello brother,
You are welcome to this forum…hope you like this forum community.

Welcome to the BabyPips community, Jackthetrader!

It’s nice to see that you have your rules in place to protect your capital. Do you trade specific pairs and indicators or are you more of a candlestick action type of trader?