I think i would fit in ...Boring social Life , No gf/wife , Some free time and loves internet

Welcome. Go live whenever you feel confident about your trading strategy and when you’re ready to lose as much as you can afford to lose. You’ll lose some for sure, but humans learn from their mistakes. Don’t let your emotions control you when you go live.

About the brokers… there is no best broker. There are good ones and bad ones. There are many good ones and many bad ones. So go through the lessons and I’d advise you to do your research. Before you deposit any money, you’ll have to make sure that the broker suits your needs and it’s a reputable/reliable one. Here, we all have found good ones and bad ones in the past. :slight_smile: Good luck!

2 Likes

I think you misjudge the inherent qualities of the type of person that makes a progressive trader and you’re not to blame. It would’ve been better if a person had the pedigree of say…a former professional athlete or one that excelled to top amateur levels and continues to exercise on a daily basis. One that has an intellectual curiosity that makes him/or her driven to research and problem solving. A perfectionist that understands the world is imperfect just as they are. An experienced private business person. Even one with the experience of an excellent Hold’em or Blackjack player.

Being a good mathematician, an engineer or an Ivy league valedictorian definitely does not equate to a good trader at all. How you describe yourself in your post doesn’t spell success if that is how you truly are.

1 Like