I think I'm being scammed by my broker

It’s because the message does look like a covert advertisement… and your referal link is not helping either.

• There’s a lot this company is not saying on their site. Too vague, no actual information about the team behind that site, apart from a some costa rican company that’s providing them with third party services.
  • To make withdrawals you have to pay in GAS (crypto)… which is not an option for traders that are not into crypto.
  • This platforms seems to be tailored towards crypto traders but how will they be making their profits and ensure that their systems will stay up and running?
  • No insurance/coverage against them just closing and taking your deposited funds with them.

He mentioned the broker name in the list line, maybe you missed that line.

It took me 5 minutes to get response from team Spectre when I wrote to them how you had reacted. Here’s what they said

[Removed due to forum policy]

Re: withdrawals, yeah we don’t pay gas, it would be abnormal since withdrawals are user driven (pull) not broker driven (push) and gas is paid to Ethereum blockchain not us,

Re: how we ensure it will be running we have a multi million dollar balance sheet liquidity that can be verified on etherscan just for the pool alone, re: the platform only being for crypto people, its for both non and crypto people, re no insurance, then trade decentralised using the Wallet account if you feel we will take your funds. This way you are trading from your Ethereum wallet directly against another Etheruem smart contract which is the pool, this way there is 0 intervention by team Spectre

And heres my response to the gas cost…its only a few cents.

I think you did not read through everything or went to their Telegram, Twitter or Facebook account. You just jugded before you looked up any facts. I will say it again. It took me only 5 minutes to get this response to what you wrote. If that isn’t good support I dont know what good support is :slight_smile:

Have a good evening and I’m sorry if I offended you anyway :slight_smile:

And if you are worried about the Crypto, they are implementing Casette so you can trade directly with Fiat money :slight_smile:

Hello, I would like to comment here that I worked with CIBFX, then I was recommended capital optimizers and their advisors so “famous”, they leave you in ruins, be very careful and not operate with them.

90 % of the reviews out there are paid. They claim one platform is scam and promote another which is no different. Dont trust what you read online. Instead get familiar with the topic and read Terms & Conditions of the platform you want to use.

Hi @chicotico i think your personal advisor was liar to you. He using your account for his personal trade. You have to check it.

I took my time. I did my research. I would never go to trade with a broker. A broker can access your money and you are always in risk. This place can not control your money and you have two choices. You can trade P2P (against other traders) or against the liquidy pool and they have higher payouts and their support is amazing.
I dont find any flaws on this platform. If I did reviews on other platforms (Every other has brokers) and compared to this one, every other platform would loose. This is the worlds first Brokeress platform.

1. This is not the thread for this kind of discussion and advertisements.
  2. Don`t be a shill.
  3. If you’d like to advertise your employer’s features, you can try doing so in the broker discussion section.
    I would go into more detail on why I think you’re being paid by them but my time is expensive and I`m not in a charitable mood.

Ha ha, you are so wrong at point 1, 2 and 3.

But ok. I wont discuss this here anymore, and I thought the basic question was "I’m being scammed buy my broker so I only suggested that there are options.

Good luck!

Why are you asking your broker whether you can withdraw money from your account or not ?You are your own boss. He doesn’t control your account, you do. If you are not comfortable with your broker, then you should work with another broker.

It is really sad to hear that you were being scammed by the broker but it is not the fault of the broke, it is your greed which moves you toward these scammers. Stay patient before taking any decision as any small mistake can ruin your money in front of your own eyes. Stay safe!

wow, that’s certainly a whole new and different definition of the word “fault” from any that i’ve ever seen before

you’re saying that it’s not their “fault” they’re crooks? whose “fault” is it, then?

I think he just means that @chicotico needs to be more discerning.

Hi all, I have the following thread about AG-Markets.com being a scammer together with their IB iAlphaGroup.com on the following URL: AG-Markets.com - I am being scammed by my broker. Please help!

@FOREX.com suggested to have a look at this thread in order to find more information if anyone was able to recover their money back and what procedure did they follow because my broker AG Markets is not helping at all and not releasing my withdrawal requests.

Please read the following messages, more scammed people by CIBFX https:// www. forexpeacearmy. com/forex-reviews/13025/cibfx-forex-broker (just look for forexpeacearmy cibfx review, I can’t post any link apaprently)

And this sieems to be the CEO of this big scam, Moshe David Rubinstein (I cant post the link properly, but it is there)

https: //directory. financemagnates. com/view-company/moshe-david-rubinstein/2192/

Like all of you I am also a victim of AG-Markets_com (Advanced Global Markets) and their scams together with ialphagroup_com
The CEO of AG-Markets must have multiple employments since, apart from being a puppet for the demon Pablo Esteve van Vrijberghe de Coningh (who is the owner of the circus apparently): www.rankia_com/foros/bolsa/ topics / 2057642-thread-brokers-not-recommended-how-to-avoid them? page = 110), works here: www.refruiting_com/es/sobre-nosotros

Apparently, there are already many affected, and some have already contributed with good research material. We already know that they have previously scammed people in Mexico with an office in the city of Leon, Mexico for Bforex and then they have continued to cheat with http://www.gamanagement_mx (GA Management), miriammontoya.wixsite_com / grupo-argentis / contact (Grupo Argentis). These last 2 with addresses in Mexico DF (see addresses below) and in conjunction with UK companies (check the UK “companies house”) and banks in for example Switzerland (CIM Bank). Here appears Ferrer Montalvo again in play (in a very rotten Tutti Frutti Fruitjuice):
Sovereign T S LTD (08452753)
Performance Trade LTD (09282556)
BPCI INC LTD (08748112)

They also manage (among others) these websites to disguise their scams:
Brokersdeforexconfiables_com
Brokersrecomendados_com

The domain of Grupo Argentis de Mexico belongs to this scammer below. If someone can contribute something about him:

Administrative Contact:
Lopez, Miguel malopez_adapare.com
Adapare
BERNARDO QUINTANA 10
B404
Mexico, Federal District 01210
Mexico

Phone:
5533-3480
E-mail:
Info_grupoargentis.com
Address:
Paseo de la Reforma 350-9
Colonia Juarez
Mexico City
C.P. 06600

To be continued…
Stay tuned!!

In my opinion, it seems to be a scam, though its regulated something doesnt seem to fit. If your trades moved from good to bad in such a short amount of time, then you need to consider moving to another broker.

I don’t know if you can do anything to get your money back. But be careful who advises you. Maybe you should learn how to trade for yourself. Just a suggestion.

If it is your money, why are you taking any advice from your personal advisor? Why don’t you just withdraw your money when you want to? I am not sure what is making you think that you are being scammed but if you think so, you must take action now before you have to regret it in the future.

There is no denying the fact that with the rising number of forex traders, the number of forex scams is also increasing. There are no guarantees in the forex market and if someone guarantees your profits, you will probably get scammed.