I think I'm being scammed by my broker

I probably signed up on an advertise in websites like investing.com or similar

Someone from the UK? It would be awesome if someone go to check the the supposed UK address: Reg num: 09762074. International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF

Thats just the registered address

His home address is about 180 miles from there

Seems too be quite a busy little address that ! - also seems to be a 2 bedroom flat, possibly operating as an accomodation address for a number of clients ? Hereā€™s an example.

https://suite.endole.co.uk/explorer/postcode/sw7-4ef

So sorry about your loss @chicotico! What was the timeframe for all of this happening, if I may ask?

Oh thatā€™s really frustrating! Open a trade on FPA with your details! Hope, this helps you.

Started with them around January, in April my advisor made me do a bad operation and after that, still April, started to be almost impossible to contact CIBFX or Optimizer Capital

You mean forex peace army??? Iā€™m currently doing this if this is what you mean, thanks

I am sorry but you are right. You are dealing with a crook broker. But fault also lies in your hand too. Why did you talk about the withdrawal. You should have withdrawn without any consultation. You should part away with this broker immediately.

Yes, it is! FPA is very useful in this case! I hope, youā€™ll recover your money very soon.

Hello, I was contacted by CIBFX a few weeks ago, now that I see this I do not even think about picking up the phone ā€¦ thanks for the warnings.

Broker selection has now become a difficult task now a day. And many naive traders are not able to select right brokers due to lack of experience and knowledge. So, regulations can help in this regard. A regulated broker is somehow more safe than any random broker.

I donā€™t know what you can do about your losses, choosing a broker is highly crucial, so take the time out the day to research some reputable brokers before you get trading.

Thanks Mordengaard! for making us aware in advance about them.

Hello and I am really sorry after hearing hour loss of money. I think you can never trust anyone on the Forex market or any other money market. Fake people knows many ways to tackle the innocent people in different ways. Thank you!

Be careful out there. I read about these scams all the time. I never got scammed and Im so happy for that. Then I found a brokerless platform that is just great and nobody can control my funds.

Choose your platform wisely and you are on the right track. Read reviews and google everything before you join anywhere.

Brokerless platform? Please, do share!

Iā€™m sorry. They took the message away and said it was spam. I only tried to link you and explain about the platform :frowning:

I dont know how to PM you. I dont want to be classed as a spam type of a guy :frowning:

Is it not possible to share a link at this forum? I need to ask a moderator.

Itā€™s because the message does look like a covert advertisementā€¦ and your referal link is not helping either.

• Thereā€™s a lot this company is not saying on their site. Too vague, no actual information about the team behind that site, apart from a some costa rican company thatā€™s providing them with third party services.
  • To make withdrawals you have to pay in GAS (crypto)ā€¦ which is not an option for traders that are not into crypto.
  • This platforms seems to be tailored towards crypto traders but how will they be making their profits and ensure that their systems will stay up and running?
  • No insurance/coverage against them just closing and taking your deposited funds with them.

He mentioned the broker name in the list line, maybe you missed that line.