I wanna be a billionaire

I’m looking forward into becoming a billionaire too but I know I can’t make it that easy with forex so I’ll be willing to learn and learn a lot of techniques in forex trading.

all us sydney guys should tag to gether ,
i wish there was more ppl saying , buy this trade ,etc on baby pips , would make us all rich and llife easier

[QUOTE=“billyboy402;518373”]all us sydney guys should tag to gether ,
i wish there was more ppl saying , buy this trade ,etc on baby pips , would make us all rich and llife easier[/QUOTE]

Trading based on what someone on a discussion group tells you certainly won’t make you rich.

For those interested I exited the two gbp/aud trades I was in. Mainly because there was no figures coming out of Australia which could keep pushing it up and that I have been in them for 2 weeks and wanted to move on and look for other trades. Currently holding on to my usd/jpy and gbp/usd positions still

About my trades… I wouldn’t suggest blindly following what I do because I can make big (not sure if I can swear on here) stuff ups myself and far from a trading god haha. Better off doing yourself even if you fail, experience accounts for heaps in this, I personally have grown tons over this year I’ve traded.

If anyone could tell me how to upload pictures onto this thread? I click the insert image button but when I try attach it doesn’t do anything

Entered into eur/usd @ 1.3273, few minutes before the German prelim GDP. Regardless of the figure I think that the trend is still going to be bearish for euro. Also for the medium term I think that the USD will be pretty bullish. Would be nice to see a weaker German GDP so fingers crossed! Oh also I didn’t place a stop, if its better ill just hold the position for a bit longer until it comes back down.

Came out .1% better. Not much upside movement though at the moment so just going to hang time for the moment

Sorry its a little small hopefully everyone can read it

so far , its been one month , and still we didnt see anything !

Ok so since yesterday a few things happened. I entered into new trades short gbp/usd and eur/usd and got slammed by bad PPI data so I took 20 points off the table and closed eur/usd as I had to many strongly correlated trades going. eventually got stopped out -65 points from good GBP retail sales data so -45 points yesterday.

Today I re entered GBP/USD short with a stop just above the highs made back in march (at the time that was 30 pips) and now thanks to good unemployment claims its dropped around 30-50 points. Bit concerned with my usd/jpy trade i’ve held forever which is -100 points still after this report about the government saying deflation is nearly over came out

Japan signals corporate tax cut a long shot as deflation eases | Reuters

So mixed few days, Still pretty bullish with USD for now. Just have been dragged into annoying positions which stop me from entering new ones!

My lordy what a terrible Friday I had. traded gpb/usd and eur/usd for short term trades for new home sales and consumer sentiment and got smashed -80 points. thankfully I gathered myself and entered a probable longer term eur/usd short which ended the Friday around 40 points. Probably won’t do much this week I have three trades which I will be holding for a while. But I have come to the conclusion that no matter what never ever ever ever double up a losing position. Its cost me previously and because of temptation it cost me Friday. Will never do that again!

I look forward to it…