I wanna learn Forex and become one of the best!

Good day Everyone!!

Names Jae,

I’m 100% new to forex trading but have always wanted to give it a try but was just scared due to the fact that 9 have no clue how to read those charts or how to gather information on the platform which I’ll be trading on. I’m from the Caribbean in which I’ve seen that the trading lifestyle is quickly increasing and I wanna be a part of that world.

1 Like

Yes, it will take at least six months of hard work learning HOW NOT TO LOSE YOU MONEY. That’s the reality.
best of luck.

2 Likes

Learning forex is the easiest thing in this market. You can learn forex from a demo account.

1 Like

The bond market has begun to recover from the recent market sell-off, inducing a fall in the US Treasury yields. Last week, the sudden rise in the US bond yields soothed the enthusiasm of stock participants around the world, causing a sharp sell-off in the bond market.Over the recent days, improving copper and iron ore prices have also fuelled optimism in the commodities market, elevating the Australian currency to a level not seen in the last three years.

1 Like

Exactly you need to dedicate at least 6 months to learn forex and side by side register with a broker, create a demo account and practice on that.

1 Like

you can surely be part of it but it is not easy as it seems like. One needs a lot of patience learning skills to do that

1 Like

Be prepared to lend lots of time before making any money

1 Like

you can start with demo account. its free and also risk free…

You need to spend plenty of time understanding the forex basics and preparing yourself for the market challenges. Try to learn from different sources and build your strategy.