I want a FOREX MENTOR ON TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Thanks so much bruh! I just opened a Demo account 2days ago. Am tryna master a strategy. How do i keep in touch? IM Handle?

Just go on my profile and send me a message if you’ve got any questions

Sir , are you a forex Mentor or analysis provider ?

No just a fellow trader , why do you ask ? I just been trading for couple of years and read Baby pips school which really really helps like a lot aha and then it was just down to getting experience, like everything, for instant I’m a plumber/ election it will take years to become the best and I just trade on the side and love it and baby pips is a very good place to be for advice and even the trading Sytems like robopips works well and I’ve changed it little to suit my style of trading because I work in day charts only as I only have half an hour to hour a day to catch up on things and etc.

Democracy’s getting everywhere, these days.

2 Likes

Others would say I’m and heating engineering but I’m not that petty aha I used to be an aerospace engineer that was fun but would rather work harder on the family business than for some other company that doesn’t really care aha lol #deep

Babypips is a popular Forex forum where you will find many experienced traders who will surely help out your issues. If you have any issue related to the technical analysis then you can post it in the relevant forum. I am sure you will find a good outcome for that very soon.

honestly speaking , i never found too much experience traders in baby pips but found lots of advisor.

My experience has been that of taking courses and piecing together stuff. What I found was that each source/book onlu provided 20% to 30% of what was needed to be consistently profitable. This left me with the expensive and stressful task of piecing together the elements of these courses that worked consistently.

Long story short is that after

1. Using then discarding indicators

2. Using then discarding Lower Time Frames

3. Targeting Larger Moves instead of Scalping etc.

4. Entering Demo Contests to try my strategies

5. Constantly refining my strategies

6. Using then discarding Economic Analysis ( ironic since I am an Economist and ex- Central Bank worker)

7. No longer watching my trades…because of the self-sabotaging behaviour it causes

…I have finally found something that I am comfortable with…

…16% since February …target of 14% hit and the target of 30% next in line…

…all of this from 13 trades and just 4 losses…

This video describes the latest trade and summarizes my approach …which again reflects what I am comfortable with that suits my personality…

My point is that its a catch 22 situation.

It would have been nice to have found someone at the start who had put all the pieces together. This would have saved me a lot of money and time.

On the other hand…finding a mentor that is not a scammer can also be frustrating as well.

So it comes down to choosing between the risk of going it on your own for years and hoping you put the right pieces together…or risk involved of finding someone who appears to have what youre looking for and would save you the time…but at the risk of being scammed.

Tricky

Duane
DRFXTRADING

2 Likes

As an example of how to create a strategy. This EURO NZD setup earlier this week was being considered for my Live Account but I had some concerns about it and so I traded it instead in the Dukascopy Trading Contest.

…so both when creating a strategy and when you have doubts about a setup when you are trading Live…Demo Trading Contests can be used to test it.

You can then decide on discarding it or including it.

Duane
DRFXTRADING

2 Likes

Well said, I have such a bed experience on so called Forex mentor; so manual leaning process is the best.