I want to be a pilot

Hi everyone, I’m Nathalie I’m 26. I am here because I want to pay my career as a pilot, but the flight hours are really expensive. I had have the curiosity about forex a long time ago and finally I’m here to learn about, to meet people, make friends and find my way to the independence life I want. :blush:

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey , its a more appropriate place for learning , i hope you will enjoy everything with learning advance level of knowledge.

Please do not expect to make money until you become proficient in FX trading. That could take you six months minimum to learn properly.

Compare your flight hours learning with the same FX learning, it’s that difficult. and just as expensive, if you don’t know what you’re doing. That the reality and why over 75% of newbies fail, by overtrading, revenge trading, and gambling until they blow their accounts…

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum @nathssnathss!!

You got the reverse actually. Become a pilot then trade forex. Because to trade in Forex you need a considerable INVESTMENT. And it takes a long time to learn too.

Check out here to have some idea about the sources to follow

1 Like

Welcome! its great to see someone having an actual goal to get out of trading rather than a ‘millionaire’ Im sure if you work hard and stay persistent you will get there!

I think there’s nothing wrong with your ambition, though its unusual to see someone who wants to use their trading to fund a way into a job - most traders are trying to fund their way out of working.

However, bear in mind how trading is seen by people outside trading - it is seen as gambling, and the person who has made some money thorough trading is seen as a lucky gambler - someone who is willing to take a crazy risk but this one time they were lucky.
Is that the sort of pilot a company would wish to employ?

A sad but accurate description of the reality of it.

Oooh. :open_mouth: That’s such a cool goal! I think pilots are hella cool. Haha. :smiley: But, I’m just not sure if forex will be able to help you finance your flight lessons. :open_mouth: It might be able to add a bit, but definitely you would need another source of income. BUT I believe in youuuu! :blush: I’m sure you’ll be able to find a way. Good luuuck! Cheering for you. :blush: