I want to learn fx so i can flip money

My name is Jessica and I am a programmer. I learned about forex through some people who use iMarketsLive to make money. I haven’t signed up for iMarketsLive because I am still unsure, although it’s clear that the people who are in it are actually making money. I chose the foreign exchange market because I’ve traveled internationally so I know that you can actually make money from forex, I just need to learn how.

Why now? I chose forex now because I self-teach myself a lot of things, and forex is another thing I would like to learn about.

My hopes and dreams is to turn forex trading into a form of supplemental income. My ultimate goal is to know the foreign exchange market very well and be very skilled so I can teach others. That would be cool! Also maybe make programs to teach people since I am a programmer.

:smiley: I’LL BE AROUND HERE A LOT.

2 Likes

Welcome to the crazy world of forex Jessica! May you realize all your dreams.

welcome in Forex volatile world , should great you would like to learn. just keep in a cool mind when learning. always remember there is no short cut way or learning, so keep patience always.

welcome to babypips Jessica.
Such a good energy for starting Forex. Wish you best of luck

Hey Jessica! Join the fun!!!

Nice Name you have , by the way welcome to this community and happy learning.

don’t join IML, you won’t learn how to trade. If you’re a great marketer then it’s perfect though

It looks like iML is a multi-level marketing company along the Amway lines. I believe the only serious money made through Amway has been through marketing the selling opportunities, not selling to customers. I wouldn’t get involved with them but forex trading is a fine idea for a money-making enterprise. So good luck in your trading.

1 Like

Welcome Jessica! Are you going through the School of Pipsology already? Hope to see more of you here!