I want to learn the ropes of forex trading

Hello everyone, my name is Franklin, I run a small delivery business, I’m looking for an alternative source of income, that’s why i decided to try forex trading…

1 Like

Hello Franklin. Welcome aboard! Have you gone through the BabyPips school as yet? Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcoooome @Franklin2000! :smiley: I think it’s great that you wanna explore other streams of income. :smiley: Good luck with that! How long have you been studying forex trading? :slight_smile:

Hello @Franklin2000

There are a ton of free resources available to help you along including this community. However, there is no replacement for actual screen time. Start a demo account and have it asap.

Best of luck to you

Hi Franklin, you are at the right place. You can start with the babypips school of forex education, that has it all. And of course, always discuss your doubts and learn from experience people here on the forums. All the very best to you.

Hello Franklin! Welcome to babypips. Start with the education section here and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Good luck on your new journey!

thanks for choosing this community, its a right place may be you have selected. just kick off with school and keep busy in beginners section.

i’ve been on the forex course for about 1 month.

1 Like

Thanks man, I really appreciate.

Nice! :smiley: I’d recommend that you really take your time and don’t put too much pressure on yourself to start trading right away. :slight_smile: Have you been demo trading? :blush:

Most people think that they just spend a little money to make money. in the end, it’s all a loss because you think it’s too easy to market

You better tell us from which country you are from and what amount of money your business is making to you anyway for whatever reason. So we could compare is it making any sense for you to trade in forex or something like that for that matter completely.

Hello Franklin! Welcome to babypips. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush: