I want to make profits but i seem not to make them as much as I wanted

I think it’s still too early. I’ve been studying for 9 months and just about now is when I think I’m on my way to profitability. You can’t rush it and what you’re feeling now has happened to me. Trading is not easy.
I suggest going through the entire school of pipsology if you haven’t, that will set the perfect foundation to know how to trade.
And don’t expect to be profitable right after finishing it, I’ve asked multiple traders that have academies and they all say it took on average 2 years to be completely profitable.

2 Likes

Yes i did complete it and have been demoing for 1 month now

1 Like

I have been Trading for One month now

1 Like

Thanks for your support I really appreciate. You know when you start trading you start experiencing the hardships that seems easy in theory

Did you say 3 weeks?:joy: This is my 4th year in forex and I’ve been consistently profitable since only the last 6months. You need time to get better at this game.

You don’t owe the market or even determine what happens here. Don’t set yourself up by measuring pips

If you’re comfortable trading the 4hr TF, I don’t think that stops you from navigating to lower TFs because you can have even a better entry by looking up the lower TFs.
Simple rule: Determine your bias (bullish or bearish) on higher TFs and use lower TFs to make a perfect entry.

Lastly, consider what @Johnscott31saif earlier.
All the best!

I can’t agree more @steve369. Expecting profits within a few weeks of trading can really go against a trader. As a beginner one should always focus on learning… The practicality of the Forex world is different from what we see or hear so it is very important to set feasible goals and expect what is possible. Also, not making big losses is an achievement too which we fail to see oftentimes

1 Like