stops= 55pips

targets= 200pips

trade 4 buy gbpusd now or buy gbpusd at 1.54166

stops= 55pips

targets= 200pips

please risk 2% here.

this trade has moved 40pips now so move your stops to breakeven

this trade has moved 35pips now so move your stops to breakeven

ophh darn I missed these last 2…ugggg… Very nice calls so far though…very nice. I am just gonna have to keep refreshing this board so i don’t miss the next one…lol

To follow my signals effectively; you will need to always visit this thread 5-15 minutes after the close of the daily and 4hours candle. Once theres signal i will post there ;currency pair,stops,targets and reason for my entry.

MY TRADE MANAGEMENT STYLE ;Once price moves in our favour equal to the stops we will move stops to breakeven to reduce losses; for example if our stops was 55pips and price moves in our favour +40-55pips we will then immediately move stops to breakeven to give the trade enough breathing space to perform well. Then if price move 75pips we will lock in 55pips by moving the stops.

This is how i manage my live trades.

trade 5 buy gbpaud now or buy gbpaud at 1.6696

stops= 60pips
targets=200pips

reason for trade: price action buy signals formed at support.

please risk 2% here.
bye.

trade 6 sell usdjpy now or sell usdjpy at 97.73

stops= 60pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade: price action sell signal form

please risk 2% here

your signals are accurate. what are you getting it providing them for free? people charge hefty sums. good job.

Is stop =stop loss?

this trade had moved 84pips before retracing down to 23pips i hope you all made atleast 60pips on this trade.

yes stops= stop loss

this trade had moved 33pips so please move your stops to breakeven

the easiest way to be successful in life is to help others succeed.

wht should be the minimum pips we should target to profit? usually there is a retracement and the pips go down after touching 50 or 60…so what should we aim for? like your target is 200 but hows thats possible?

Thanks Horlique, will be following your signals.

Hi,
Great signals! I totally agree that the best way to become successful is to help others become successful! Keep up the good work!

I quite agree with you Horlique2, and coming to think of it, the accuracy of your post is impeccable!
this is a new thread, but the best I have encountered so far.
pls keep up the the good work and don’t let this great thread die. its helping more folks than you can possibly imagine.

Spot on my friend