I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I am in…looking confident

great post keep up

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;513476”]

its formed on the 1hr at a strong psychological point.[/QUOTE]

Have you noticed the day chart…bearish engulfing ?

I am sure Horlique has seen the bearish engulfing …the trade is only an intraday retracement into the engulfing …

Thanks for yesterday Horlique …good work

Morning everyone. I entered trade 33 quite late, is anyone in profit zone?

[QUOTE=“graphicvs;513516”]Morning everyone. I entered trade 33 quite late, is anyone in profit zone?[/QUOTE]

Negative Ghostrider.

I have been lurking on this thread quietly and taking most of the trades and having a tight stop loss has saved my bacon on the loses. Soooo important to have a Tight SL!

[QUOTE=“JimineyCricket;513520”]

Negative Ghostrider.[/QUOTE]

Negative so far…

what price did you entered on trade 33?

I entered the trade at 1.53959

its even a better price considering what the market is doing now

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;513555”]

its even a better price considering what the market is doing now[/QUOTE]

Late is good than…

… I entered at 1.53802
Stop loss is at 1.54300

I think it’s better to trade two different currencies, for example today xau/usd had a very better movement!

we can only trade 2 pairs if theres are valid signals on the two currency pairs; goldusd had a bullish rejection but i did not post it cos its was still very far from the resistance zone.

As i always say stay calm irrespective what a trade is doing.

Hi Horlique

I am one of your newest followers and want to thank you for what you are contributing to us all.

Got in to trade 33 at 1.5388. Has been in negative all day. Seems to be bouncing around our entry point but never breaking below. Do you think that this trade is likely to move down or should we exit at or near break even incase there is a sharpe move to the upside? Friday afternoon trading is so unpredictable I find.

its seems there are people that cant just stop[B] complaining and panicking when things dont go their way even for a second[/B], once a trade does not go our way immediately thats when some folks will start looking for faults with the signal, its very funny. people will always complain, but i dont think a mature person should complain even when its not necessary.

[QUOTE=“kaladele;513625”]Hi Horlique

I am one of your newest followers and want to thank you for what you are contributing to us all.

Got in to trade 33 at 1.5388. Has been in negative all day. Seems to be bouncing around our entry point but never breaking below. Do you think that this trade is likely to move down or should we exit at or near break even incase there is a sharpe move to the upside? Friday afternoon trading is so unpredictable I find.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think Kaladele was complaining?

if i were you i will hold onto the trade, what if you exit the trade now and its fall down 100pips in a matter of hours. you [B]can exit it if you dont have the psychological ability to hold onto a trade[/B]. am still in the trade likewise others.
a decent rejection have formed on the 4hours at 1.54130 indicating a push downward.

am just posting for the folks who will definitely complain in future, i dont mean that kaladele is complaining.