I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

thanks alot for your understanding with me, i really appreciate.

[QUOTE=“Holocene;514593”]

Targets =120, should I add one zero (1200 ) for 5 digit quote? In this case, target could be around 1.33812?

Many thanks[/QUOTE]

Correct . … …

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;514486”]It does make allot of sense, no need to get greedy. So keep on with the Recon, i like the word.[/QUOTE]

In my opinion its best to be safe and not sorry. I know I can make more but I can loose more too. I did just that over a month ago. On my fxcm account I began to trade out of my normal pattern and I lost all of my gains plus 40% of my initial capital. I have come back to my 20/30 pip rule and my account is increasing. I only take 10 pips on my iforex account and in 4 months I have 101% earnings with one loss of 7$ on that account. I buy larger lots and take the earnings and run (recon) lol! My main issue is when to get in and horlique has done a good job helping with that!

hello guys look at 4 hours gbpusd chart now a bullish signal is about to form so please be around the next 1 hour(4hours close)

I pretty much follow this rule as well. Only difference I don’t trade large lots.

[QUOTE=“graphicvs;514603”]

I pretty much follow this rule as well. Only difference I don’t trade large lots.[/QUOTE]

Larger lots are 5 lots and up. Sometimes I can make the 10 pip limit in a few minutes and it is cash in hand but I need to be very certain about the trade.

Indeed. Larger trades = larger risk/rewards. I hope you find success in your strategy.

It’s like I said earlier on today, it’s about building your account. You can never milk every pip so be grateful when you are in profit and taking 30-50 pips is very good.

[QUOTE=“graphicvs;514610”]

Indeed. Larger trades = larger risk/rewards. I hope you find success in your strategy.

It’s like I said earlier on today, it’s about building your account. You can never milk every pip so be grateful when you are in profit and taking 30-50 pips is very good.[/QUOTE]

That is very true. Normally I only take the risk when things are so obvious. That is why that account has taken a while to show earnings. I hope it is successful as well and others can use the idea.

I was in the same situation a few months back where I lost all my profit and initial investment. But thanks to Horlique2 and the support from a friend I’m a lot more calm whilst trading. This has helped me recover my previous losses and now I am in profit and gradually building this account. I usually withdraw my profits at the end of the month and leave my initial deposit to trade with for the following month.

on the eurusd trade : i have been stopped out with a nice profits on some accounts but on some accounts its still running

Currently up 20 pips and locked in 10 pips. I’m going to let it run slightly longer and see what happens.

theres a very powerful psychological point at 1.33000 and the seems to be very large sell limit orders lying at that level so if price close above this level today, we will all ride it again to 1.34000 but am still holding on some accounts , other account have been stopped out with decents profits.

hi horlique2, can advice me on gbpaud im short at 1.688

well its a risky trade ;seems u took the rejection candle(hanging man) as a signal. Wish u good luck. Bye guys till daily candle close. Hope you guys made some pips on the eurusd trade.

I did and I took about 55 pips on the two trades!!

Its seems eurusd daily chart is trying to confuse many PA traders. Lol

Theres no clear cut signal guys;

The eurusd has formed an indecision pin on daily in between two powerful psychological points 1.33000 and 1.32400 so the best thing is us to watch closely.

Nzdusd has formed a rejection at 0.79650 but a buy signal could have been available here if price had closed above 0.80000 a powerful psychological point so lets wait and see what will happen on the 4 hours tomoro.

Good night.

NFP For the USD will be released later this week. I think the fiber is going to go up and all this volatility is the big players buying up all of the supply. With this little tight range, when it begins moving it should really zoom.

Great job Horlique 2.

EURUSD looks like it’s ready to swing into a downtrend.