I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

we could just sell eurusd but theres a big number 1.32400 a very strong point. The buy signal also looks logical since we are in a strong bullish eurusd markets. But in this case being on the sideline is the best position. Lol

Agreed… For now sideline is the best… To many news today…from eur n usd… All important news… Its 9am in malaysia. So i guess i will just watch the fun today.

Interesting stuff to note on some pairs;

1. EURUSD; for 4 trading days this pairs has find it difficult to break pass these two strong psychological points 1.32400(lower boundary) and 1.33000(upper boundary), and on the charts its trying to form a hammer on 4hours chart my baise is bullish. Well we have some important news reports today; ADP NON-EMPLOYMENT CHANGE at 1.15pm and ADVANCE GDP q/q at 1.30pm and FOMC STATEMENT at 7pm (am using my local time here). So please be careful with the usd pairs today.

2. GBPUSD; After this pairs closed below the 1.53000 i thinks its heading to 1.50400 being the next support except these news makes a reversal.

3)AUDusd; This pairs is currently sitting at 0.90000 a strong psychological point so we will watch this level closely for a buy signal upward.

4)Nzdusd; This pair is trying to form a buy signal on the daily chart after diving down from =0.81000. Price is now in key support zone of 0.79360-0.79600 so hopeful price can form a decent bullish signal, also we should not forget a strong psychological point at 0.80000.

1. Goldusd; a bearish signal is about to form on the daily chart at resistance point 1348.000.
    So we watch this level at daily close today.

Happy new day.

Thanks for the info horlique… Anyway ,care for advice on eur/aud?

Just out of curiosity do any of you guys trade Indices or do you stick to forex?

well obviously it is spot forex trading we are all talking about !

Hi guys,

I get these tendencies by email everyday. I have been using them for about 4 to 5 months now. So far they have been relatively good but I have stopped using them recently and only horliques trades. I would go after 10 pips per trade using 5 lots and each pip is valued at US$0.50. I would like to know what horlique and the rest of you all think about them.

EUR/USD TENDENCIA 1.3271 A 1.3303 ++++++++++++++++++++

USD/CAD TENDENCIA 1.0315 A 1.0285

AUD/USD TENDENCIA 0.9032 A 0.9083 +++++++++++++++++++++

GBP/USD TENDENCIA 1.5209 A 1.5255 ++++++++++++++++++++

XAU/USD TENDENCIA 1337 A 1343 ++++++++++++++++++++

XAG/USD TENDENCIA 19.909 A 20.133 +++++++++++++++++++

OIL /USD TENDENCIA 103.60 A 102.50

please what is TENDENCIA?

my advise is for u to stay on the sideline its seems news on usd is affecting this pair.

Tendencia is the Spanish word for tendency. I live in Costa Rica so my account has to be in Spanish according to them even though Spanish is my fifth language.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;514936”]

my advise is for u to stay on the sideline its seems news on usd is affecting this pair.[/QUOTE]

Thank you…i will…

No, I did not get full of it as I am not that much greedy but I wish I were greedy this time! What a trade!

in forex sometimes being greedy is a crime , sometimes its wise to be greedy. Hahahahahahaha

Any possibly set ups towards the end of this candle?

yes we may have a buy signal on gbpusd,nzdusd or audusd.

I think gbpusd and nzdusd are the sweetest if this current daily candle forms.

Tomoro we have crazy news on gbp (pounds).

Will you take on trades?

Looks like tomorrow and Friday will be pipping harvest days.

So guys please come around at todays daily candle, we may have good signals. I will try as much as possible to avoid GBP pairs cos of tomoro news. Another thing is that if the signal on gbpusd works well we should be in profits 11 hours before the news. Lets see how the daily candle will close today on these usd pairs. Please be around, u never know when we may have another home runs.

So guys please come around at todays daily candle, we may have good signals. I will try as much as possible to avoid GBP pairs cos of tomoro news. Another thing is that if the signal on gbpusd works well we should be in profits 11 hours before the news. Lets see how the daily candle will close today on these usd pairs. Please be around, u never know when we may have another home runs.

lets see what happens at today’s close…