I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Trade 35 buy nzdusd now or buy nzdusd at 0.79815

stops= 50pips

targets= 110pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily chart with uptrend.

Please risk 2% here.

I am in on this one!

EUR/AUD and NZD/USD work in correlation?

[QUOTE=“graphicvs;515083”]EUR/AUD and NZD/USD work in correlation?[/QUOTE]

Inverse correlation maybe sweety?? X

Yup that’s the one.

S/L on this trade with a 55 pip loss.

you mean you got stop out at 55 pip loss?

Yes, and now it seems it is going back up.

It’s always a kick in the crotch when that happens LOL

[QUOTE=“cnpforex;515088”]S/L on this trade with a 55 pip loss.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Wondering whether to get back in now?

Guys no need to worry, thats a very fast lost,. The market can behave like a beast sometimes, its seems we may still buy it again lets see how the markets closes at the next 4 hours.

I’m in two minds as well - Tough call!

Holrique - what’s your thoughts on this Fridays NFP?

If you look at the daily chart it looks as if the trend is downward. Now, i am far from being an expert here but I was once told to follow the trend. With that being said, I will hold back and play it safe and try to avoid further losses.

On the 61.8 fib retracement it is suggesting it may return to 0.91421 using the M30 TF. If a minor corrective move then it will hit the 0.90500 or at least in between the too prior too shooting back downwards

according to the moving averages the trend is up, i never anticipate a movement down again considering that a bullish rejection just formed at support on the nzdusd. Lets wait n see how this market unfolds.

Guys take a look at GBpaud 4hours chart seems a powerful bearish signal is on card. Please dont feel too disapointed with the nzdusd trade, the market can be crazy at times. We will definitely make back the lost money.

Guys take a look at GBpaud 4hours chart seems a powerful bearish signal is on card. Please dont feel too disapointed with the nzdusd trade, the market can be crazy at times. We will definitely make back the lost money.

Ok, let me know when to trade.

may be a market changer, we should expect a negative report from the USD on non-farm payrol.