I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

in the next one hour by then the 4hours candle must have closed.

Ok, awaiting your signal.

no problem, am also waiting for 4hours to close, its like 43 minutes more.

Thanks! Look forward to it.

Lets hope gbpaud will reward us

Trade 36 sell Gbpaud now

stops= 50pips

targets= 150pips

please risk 2%

reason for trade; bearish signal formed on 4hours chart

Hi Horlique,

I am new to this thread as a member but i have been following your daily signals and what can i say they are awesome way way better than subscription based signals. I just want to thank and applaud you for the work you are doing on this thread helping us all out.

Welcome RidsJun!

I am in on this trade as well and I hope I can get some pips in!

Trade 36 = So far so good.

Moving gbp/aud to break even as we should be up about 40 pips!

I am a bit worried by he gbp news coming out in a couple hours, hoping to bag a quick 100 pips before the news.

I at 20 pips but I moved to break even in the moment in which I hit 20. Hope this goes well for all of us.

SL went into gear and earned 1 pip.

So you are out of the trade and bag 1pip. If that,s the case wait until the news come out and then go in and make a couple of quick trades if you dare.

When news comes out you never know what may happen. I have not learned how to trade on the news. That is called scalping right?

Scalping is when you go in and p/u maybe 10 pips. Trading the news you have to be light on your feet and move quickly, few people can do that and make lots of $$ others do ok and the rest get their *** kicked. As for you just look at the action and think what you have done to make fast $$.

Well, scalping is what I normally do anyway LOL. I get 10 pips here 15 pips there and did a good job at it before.

ok good…waiting for your signal…

You are a natural at it , good for you :slight_smile:

Maybe, I stopped trying to become a bit more formal in my trading. Maybe I should pick it up again and see.

If what ever your doing is working for you, keep doing it, don’t change what’s not broken.