I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

i really pray MANUFACUTURING PMI should come out negative so that this trade can further move down. The large rejection should have moved down alot by now, but its still dancing around our entry.

you are welcome thanks alot for your excellent appreciation.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;515118”]Trade 36 sell Gbpaud now

stops= 50pips

targets= 150pips

please risk 2%

reason for trade; bearish signal formed on 4hours chart[/QUOTE]

What was people’s entry on this? I’ve only just woken up…

I’m still in the NZD/USD trade. 15 pips in the red right now.

Thanks.

price is still dancing around the entry hopeful we should be in profits before the gbp news.

If u did not enter on trade 36 sell Gbpaud you can still enter again use tight stops of around 35pips. After this trade i will end trading this week till next week. The market has been extremely crazy with economic reports popping up everywhere.

I just bagged 33 pips on gbp/usd.:24:

I took on GBP/USD long and currently 20 pips up. I’m waiting on the EURO news and see how that will affect the other markets.

I Have pause trading for the week the market is very noisy and volatile due to economic report popping up every hour. I will advise we wait till next week. Bye.

I Have pause trading for the week the market is very noisy and volatile due to economic report popping up every hour. I will advise we wait till next week. Bye.

That’s cool man - Have great weekend :slight_smile:

Took another profit of 41 pips on EUR/AUD trade and 11 pips on EUR/USD - I think that’s enough for today.

Wow! Can you share those with me from now on?

I will do only once confirmed by Holrique2. But I only took on the trade due to the up trend movement on the 15 minute candlestick.

EUR/USD is going to shoot up a little more - But there will be big retracement in between.

thats a good one.

Hi Horlique

GBPAUD VIOLENT MOVE WAS CAUSED BY MANUFACTURING PMI POSITIVE OUTCOME. THIS REVERSED THE MARKET TO THE OPPOSITE. YOU DID WARN ABOUT THIS AND WANTED THIS TO BE NEGATIVE. FAIR PLAY TO YOU.

DO YOU NORMALLY NOT AVOIDE TRADING DURING THESE NEWS RELEASES.

THANKS
NADEEM

i dont trade around news events; i took the GBpaud trade cos its was almost 12 hours(3- four hours candle) to the ‘‘manufacturing news’’ the trade did moved down 42pips but i was asleep then so i could not lock in at breakeven.

The two gbp news today cause some crazy movement in the market today, hopefully by next week we will ride for good pips.

Not to worry next week we will definitely milk the markets for home runs.

Horlique. I was wondering which timeframes you trade with? An also which timeframe you find the best in terms of your experience with signals

Thanks!

Cheers Boss.

daily,4hours and 1hr. Daily is the best