I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Why the market is still closed! Its around 10:30 AM, Sunday in the US! Waiting to apply Horlique…

please what do you want to apply?

I will try one of your currency pair forecasts to day for sure as I am already two open position from Friday! But how many hours left to open the market? I am little confused about the openings!

2 hours to open!

The forex market is like the battle field as a good commander you have to know when to;

1. RETREAT(using a stoploss to reduce further losses),
    2)ATTACK(when to trade),
    3)TAKE CAPTIVES(when to take profit by using a target profit order),
    and
    4)WAIT/NOT ATTACK(having patience for the right trading opportunity).

So is similar to a Recon mission.I like that thinking.

Hi Horlique

I am out of my bad trades.

Do you think AUDUSD will now pull back? The 4 hour chart is interesting at this moment!

i think price will move up to 0.90000 by tomoro’s daily close cos on the daily chart its trying to form a bullish signal.

Thanks for the response.
I am in, in this risky trade with a long position from 0.89168, I wish your expectation will touch giving me a break after some bad trade.

Trade 37 Buy goldusd now or buy at 1301.919

stops= 45pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade; multiple rejections at 1300.000, double bullish signal formed on 1hr/daily chart.

SL went into affect!

[QUOTE=“cnpforex;516229”]SL went into affect![/QUOTE]

Did you have your stops right? Gold works a little different, 450pips sl and 2000pips tp would have been better.

Got a 40 pip profit today on EUR/USD, mainly price action trading style.

trade 38 sell euraud now or sell euraud at 1.48456

stops=50pips
targets= 150pips

reason for trade:bearish signal below

risk 1% here.

sell gbpaud now or sell gbpaud at 1.71957
stops= 50pips

targets= 150pips

reason for trade: bearish signal formed at 4 hours .

[B]risk 2% in all these 2 trades[/B]

[QUOTE=“Daz2007;516257”]

Did you have your stops right? Gold works a little different, 450pips sl and 2000pips tp would have been better.[/QUOTE]

No! It should have been 450 as it was a micro account :frowning: I guess we live and learn!

First one has SL’d and I let’s see if the other does as well.

I have only traded the signals here on my fxcm account. The last open trade I had was closed by fxcm as there was no margin left. So I guess I am out of the game. Will watch from the sidelines.

this trade has moved down some decent pips so please move stops to lock some profits

The goldusd trade did move up 39pips before the fall.

[QUOTE=“cnpforex;516309”]I have only traded the signals here on my fxcm account. The last open trade I had was closed by fxcm as there was no margin left. So I guess I am out of the game. Will watch from the sidelines.[/QUOTE]

It happens to the best of us! Open up a demo account so you can carry on trading and learning, hopefully you figure out where you went wrong.