I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Wow another 100+ pip call horlique, so mad I was unable to get in on that gbp/aud signal. Oh well, thinking of missing out will make you make rash decisions on the next opportunity.

dont worry other opportunities will come.

Horlique2, Thanks for the last trade. That was really great and made some decent pips.
I noticed you’ve attempted long AUD for several times. Do you think AUD under valued or what?

you are welcome. i expect Audusd to reach 0.90000 before moving down again.

Hi Horliqe

Probable you could guess that I am in a good position after my yesterday’s risky trade (long) on AUDUSD

Do you have any idea that how long should I keep my position open?
The price is now at around :0.89999

if price close below 0.90000 at the next 4 hours candle close, i will advise you exit your long position.

Thanks

I was just thinking of it seeing rejection from the 0.90000…

Hi Horlique. What do you think of the Gbp/usd for a sell trade at the close of the 4h candle?

i will give my comment on that 15 minutes to the 4hours candle close, right now its not a valid sell signal eventhore its forming a ‘‘sell break out pattern’’ on the 4hours chart below 1.54000 a strong psychological point, we can only sell if theres a valid sell signal. So just be around

My number one problem has been waiting for the right time to trade. But I am learning to wait.

patience is a good trading virtue.

Hey Horlique

Any forecast from you? We are waiting…
I am not seeing any clear signal on any pair!

There is nothing worth trading atm so go play golf all

lol…Agreed!

Would rather not trade at all than risk trading on half hearted chances… Could be a few days until a decent chance arises judging by news releases for this week

There is no strong sentiment at the moment for a currency

See you in the golf court…

HI Horlique GBPCHF DAILY DOUBLE REJECTION AND WAIKLY ALSO.

ANY THOUGHTS.

NADEEM

[B]trade 39 sell stop at 1.53303 on GBPusd[/B]
stops=50pips
targets= 200pips

reason for trade: bearish signal formed a key psychological point/resistance point

risk 1% here

[B]sell stop at 0.89780 on AUDusd[/B]
stops= 35pips
targets= 150pips

reason for trade: bearish price action signal on 4 hours chart below 0.90000 resistance point in line with down trend.

[B]buystop at 1.48147 Euraud now [/B]

stops= 50pips
targets= 200pips

reason for trade: bullish signal in line with up trend.

risk 1% here.

so in total we are risking 3%

Any comments on this Horlique

Thanks