I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

i dont trade that pair but let me look at it; its has formed 2 double rejection at 1.42700 the near term resistance so its most likely going down. Its looks like a perfect sell signal but price is currently sitting on an intraday(4hours chart) support at 1.42088. So be careful.

But its a decent sell setup. On the weekly chart
Theres are multiple rejections on the dynamic resistance line(moving averages).

Wish u good look.

Thanks boss for the advice.

Cheers

I was wondering why was the second pair not the first pair viewed as valid bearish signal formed at key psychological point/resistance point?(4hr Gbp/usd)

i was looking at the GBPUSD daily chart not the 4 hours chart.

Is your GBP USD position still open?

ya its should be.

some of these trades have given some decent profits so please lock in some profits.

did u placed the trade i mean the GBPchf; if you did i hope u made some pips.

nice trade i have close out 76-100pips on gbpusd and 45pips on euraud. Still holding audusd but have lock in 35pips(equal to my risk). Good trade another home run.

Ha what a crazy retracement on gbpusd.

Good job horlique. I was only able to enter the gbp usd position but hey … Im always happy seeing greens :slight_smile: cheers!

you are welcome, i hope you made some decent pips from that trade before the crazy retracement.

Thanks Horlique2 for your Signals !
I’m new here and I wanted to understand your retracement, and mainly to understand your method of trading, could you please put me thru it ? or if you did it already just point me at the page number ?

Thanks again about ur Signals
/Koul

Never seen such a big candle!

some unknown event occuring on british Pounds may a form of intervention or Large buying.

Bearish(sell) breakout formation on 4 hours chart NZDUSD over 5 rejections at 0.79100 a strong psychological point.

read page 1-15 of this thread.

ya, but one bullish move spoiled the set up! What is happening in the market! I am in loss for the last 2 hours on some trades!

Hi Horlique yes it was nice trade made about 30 pips as I closed early. But it went further down before it came back up wildly:)

theres some correction most pairs so i will advise you pause trading till daily candle close, if theres any valid setup i will post for all to trade. Please Stop the bleeding.