I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Horlique do you know what caused gbp to move up wildly

[QUOTE=“nadeemalam1;516808”]Horlique do you know what caused gbp to move up wildly[/QUOTE]

It was the announcement by the BoE about long term low interest rates I think.

i think so

Hello guys take a look at the EURAUD daily chart a powerful bearish signal is about to form at resistance zone 1.50000-1.49000 but here is the problem 5 hours 30 minutes from the daily candle close we have a high impact australia economic report/news;

AUD employment change(unemployment rate is same time but the employment change is stronger) which can move the market to over 100pips if the tigger/deviation is atleast 10k.
Currently the forecast is 6k so if the actual data is -4k(up) or 16k(down) there will be a great spike up or down on EURAUD.

We may or may not take this setup so just be around few minutes to the daily candle close.

Trade 40 sell stop at 1.48025 on euraud.

Stops= 50pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade; bearish signal at resistance point.

Risk 2% here.

There news on aud in the next 4 hours, if this trade does not move 20pips profits before news reduce your risk to 1% by moving stops.

Trade 40 sell stop at 1.48025 on euraud.

Stops= 50pips

targets= 200pips

reason for trade; bearish signal at resistance point.

Risk 2% here.

There news on aud in the next 4 hours, if this trade does not move 20pips profits before news reduce your risk to 1% by moving stops.

A bullish signal is about to form on goldusd daily chart at support zone 1270.240 . So watch out we may go long here using a buy stop order at the close of the goldusd daily chart in the next 10 minutes from now.

Trade 41 buy stop on goldusd at 1289.474

stops= 55pips

targets= 300pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily at support zone.

Risk 2% here.

Thanks for the trades Horlique. I use IG Index platform and their gold trades seem to be set up different to most others in that there is a minimum trade of £5 per pip but a pip is 1.00 of the gold value. i.e if I go long at £5.00 per pip and the price goes from 1289.74 to 1290.74 that is a one pip move. My question is when you say the stop should be 55 pips do you mean the stop should be at 1284.24? Thanks for you guidance.

38 pips now on eur aud :slight_smile: hey horlique please post when you close your position :slight_smile:

I have move my SL to BE as we are half hour away from news.

Well that sucked, I should have taken the profit an hour ago.

Lol - Yeah. AUD news just gave us a big punch in the face. Oh well!

Late to find your EURAUD forecast Horlique.
It was a good one I see!
Ah!

I agree Dollar. I have been watching it, didn’t enter the trade unfortunately.
Keep up the good work Horlique!!!

this trade has moved +42pips profits now so please move stops to breakeven. Good morning all.

Good job horlique! What is your current SL?

have moved my stops to breakeven.

Hi Horlique

I was in long with AUDUSD and now it is going up and up…

Can you help me find my TP at this stage? I am confused where to close it!

move your stops to lock in profits and give the market a breathing space of 30pips, whats your pips count now.