I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Where did that come from?!

Good call on eur usd

GbpUsd is about to form a pin bar rejection from R…

[QUOTE=“luciferey;518972”]GbpUsd is about to form a pin bar rejection from R…[/QUOTE]

Be careful, gbp retail sales coming up in less than 4 hours…

yes its a good one

delete your sellstop gbpusd order cos ‘‘gbp retail sales’’ will be out in the next 4 hours…

Move stops to lock in profits on the Eurusd trade.

Happy trading

Hey Horlique, was this Eur/Usd call because the 1.3250 area is a pivot zone? I saw a 4 hr pinbar form there but there was a bit too much traffic for me. Either way, it turned out to be a great intraday trade.

Just trying to learn from your calls little by little.

reason for trade: indecision candle / inside bar at support 1.32400

yes yes that is correct

Take a look at Nzdusd daily chart thats a definition of a rejection candle if that candles forms that way the whole world(except the stubborn ones) will sell at the close of daily candle. Hahahahahahaha.

Usd employment claims came out 320k as against the forecast 334k making usd to be very strong for usd pairs. Lets see what happens at todays daily close.

EURAUD long setup at close of last 4hr candle?

i will advise you wait till daily candle close.

Price action on goldusd 4 hours chart is very scary. Very very scary lol seems theres a report that effected this move

the last 4 hours liquidity is always very low, so i will wait till daily close. My baise on that pair is bullish according to the daily chart

also this pair have been moving in a range of 1.46000-1.44503 so lets see what happens at daily candle close today.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;519287”]Price action on goldusd 4 hours chart is very scary. Very very scary lol seems theres a report that effected this move[/QUOTE]

I project this to 1413

the bullish rejection candle on the goldusd weekly chart did the magic i said this in the ‘‘trading outlook for this week’’ that we should expect bullish movement. The ‘‘employment claims news report’’ try to force the markets down but the bulls are back.

trade 46 buy stop on audusd at 0.91491

stops= 45pips

targets= 100pips

reason for trade; bullish indecision candle formed on daily.

risk 2% here.

this trade has moved 25pips so please move stops to breakeven.