I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Interesting formations on eurusd,eurcad and gbpcad:

1. Eurusd; A powerful bullish continuation signal is about to form on the eurusd daily chart,if it forms we will likely buy eurusd towards 1.34000 the key resistance.

2. Eurcad; This pair is about to form a combo bullish signal(inside day with pin day) at support line 1.36666. If price close forming this formation we may likely buy to push price towards 1.38690.

3. Gbpcad; This pair is about forming a decent bullish signal at support zone 1.62000, if this candle forms we will buy putting our stops below the moving averages.

I wish all a happy pipping week

Interesting formations on eurusd,eurcad and gbpcad:

1. Eurusd; A powerful bullish continuation signal is about to form on the eurusd daily chart,if it forms we will likely buy eurusd towards 1.34000 the key resistance.

2. Eurcad; This pair is about to form a combo bullish signal(inside day with pin day) at support line 1.36666. If price close forming this formation we may likely buy to push price towards 1.38690.

3. Gbpcad; This pair is about forming a decent bullish signal at support zone 1.62000, if this candle forms we will buy putting our stops below the moving averages.

I wish all a happy pipping week

Trade 58 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.37276

stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed at support on daily chart

risk 1% here.

Buy eurusd now or buy eurusd at 1.32664

stops= 42pips

targets= 90pips
reason for trade; bullish signal formed at daily.
Risk 1% here.

buy gbpcad now or buy gbpcad at 1.62793

stops= 50pips
targets= 120pips
reason for trade; bullish signal in line with up trend.

So we are risking 3% on all these trades. Good luck.
risk 1% here

Trade 58 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.37276

stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

risk 1% here.

stops= 42pips

targets= 90pips
Risk 1% here.

stops= 50pips
targets= 120pips

risk 1% here

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;529622”]Trade 58 buy eurcad now or buy eurcad at 1.37276

stops= 50pips

targets= 120pips

risk 1% here.

stops= 42pips

targets= 90pips
Risk 1% here.

stops= 50pips
targets= 120pips

risk 1% here[/QUOTE]

Yoo, Mr. Horlique,

do you aware this was your 666th posting? :)))))

thank you for your signals and all your effort, i just joined in yesterday with a nice winning trade from you!!

wish you the best,

Zolie

First and foremost id like to thank Mr Horlique for this entire thread and whatever success comes out of it for anyone!

I decided to started “trying” to trade Forex again after a 5 year hiatus a few days ago and I will be monitoring this thread very closely using demo accounts for my first week, than maybe putting up 1-200 dollars if all is well.

Thanks again sir!

I’ve been monitoring this thread for a while and have been taking Horliques trades as he posts them. I’d just like to say thank you for doing this as It’s helping me a lot, not only am I making profit, I am starting to understand Price Action more and recognizing signals better.

Thank you Horlique, keep up the AWESOME work, top guy.

All three positions in red. Hope it turns around.

dont panic, panicking and fear are traders worst enemies.

Be unemotional. That is something that happens to anyone.

thats cool
wao i did not realize that…

i wish you success in your forex journey… I hope this thread will fast-track your trading success…

Thanks alot bro…

The forex market is liked to a battle field where guns are used but in the market our monies placed with brokers becomes our ‘‘bullets’’, our brain/hands/trading device becomes our ‘‘guns’’.

A wise soldier is one who shoots when he/she has a high probability of hitting target, so a wise Trader is one who trades when his/her winning edge is present in the Battle field(markets).

Courage, Discipline.emotional control and Patience are very important virtues every successful trader must posses. The ability to follow instructions to the T(trading rules) no matter the situation and the ability to wait patiently for the winning edge to occur and the ability to show bravery when the road is not smooth and the ability to stay calm when the outcome is unfavourable defines who is ‘A SUCCESSFUL TRADER’ or Who ‘WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL TRADER’’.

The great Forex Generals/Field Marshalls like George Soros, Drunkenmiller,Buffet, Paul Jones,etc all have winning habits that made them successful traders. These Forex generals all had their failures but were able to stay focus to achieve market success.

WELL ITS easy SAID THAN done.

UK will release her claimant change news at 4;30am EST like 15 minutes from now so move your stops on ‘‘the GBPcad trade’’ to 20pips stop so if the news moves against us we will only lose 0.4% instead of 1% loss

wao The Uk claimant change did a good job on our ‘GBPcad trade’ i was stopped out 42-65pips on some accounts while i allow others to run locking in some profits in the process. So lets see how the ‘‘eur trades’’ will go.

TPed on EurUSD right after you posted for +90 pips! Too bad it was on my demo account LOL

hahahahaha i wish it was on a live account, atleast you could have made some real bucks.

Me toooo! I think im gonna make a small 100$ deposit today and make a few trades and we’ll see how things go.

eurusd trade is now up 26pips so please move stops to breakeven to minimize loss. Eurcad is also doing well lately, i hope these trades can give us home runs.

On Eurusd trade price is trying to break up the psychological level 1.33000, if price breaks this point we may see price tanking up a little bit in our direction