I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

‘‘Eurusd trade’’ is doing well now up 42pips profits, also ‘‘Eurcad’’ is doing well so please move stops to lock in pips. Happy trading to all…

Interesting stuffs on goldusd,audusd and eurcad.

1)Goldusd; This pair is about to form a decent bullish signal just above the support zone 1357.000-1351.000 so if this candle forms we will likely buy goldusd to push price towards 1400.000

2)Audusd; This pair is about to form a very interesting bullish setup above resistance zone of 0.92000-0.93000 so if this forms audusd will push higher but this will be a risky trade due to two reasons;
a)many buyers will be psychologically afraid of buying into a new terrain since the last time price reach this level was 3 months ago. Even if some brave buyers do buy it will likely be a very slow upward movement. Psychology place a powerful role when it comes to market behaviours.
B)Theres a powerful Australia report 4;30hrs after the daily candle close so major players will wait to enter after the news if the setup still remain valid. WELL AM EXPECTING A POSITIVE AUD EMPLOYMENT REPORT(buy move).
So just come around at daily close i will make a professional decision on what to do.

1. Eurcad; This pair did form a bullish signal 24hrs ago but the bears are still much around. A bullish signal is about forming today so if this happens we may likely buy again.

TO BE SAFE WE MAY LIKELY STICK WITH THE GOLDUSD/EURCAD SETUP.

Am out with +45pips profits on Eurusd buy trade. Am ready for the next line of trading actions.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530293”]Interesting stuffs on goldusd,audusd and eurcad.

1)Goldusd; This pair is about to form a decent bullish signal just above the support zone 1357.000-1351.000 so if this candle forms we will likely buy goldusd to push price towards 1400.000

2)Audusd; This pair is about to form a very interesting bullish setup above resistance zone of 0.92000-0.93000 so if this forms audusd will push higher but this will be a risky trade due to two reasons;
a)many buyers will be psychologically afraid of buying into a new terrain since the last time price reach this level was 3 months ago. Even if some brave buyers do buy it will likely be a very slow upward movement. Psychology place a powerful role when it comes to market behaviours.
B)Theres a powerful Australia report 4;30hrs after the daily candle close so major players will wait to enter after the news if the setup still remain valid. WELL AM EXPECTING A POSITIVE AUD EMPLOYMENT REPORT(buy move).
So just come around at daily close i will make a professional decision on what to do.

1. Eurcad; This pair did form a bullish signal 24hrs ago but the bears are still much around. A bullish signal is about forming today so if this happens we may likely buy again.

TO BE SAFE WE MAY LIKELY STICK WITH THE GOLDUSD/EURCAD SETUP.[/QUOTE]

Hey sweety, great stuff you are doing here, although do be careful with the AUDUSD unemployment report as the previous amount out of work was 5.7% and the forecast is expected to rise to 5.8%

Just thought I would warn you darling. Keep up the great work, I often have a browse on your threads and take some advice.

Great work :wink:

Thanks alot beauty, as i said earlier that the Audusd buy setup will be a risky one so we may stick with goldusd/eurcad. But i strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530321”]

Thanks alot beauty, as i said earlier that the Audusd buy setup will be a risky one so we may stick with goldusd/eurcad. But i strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’[/QUOTE]

Great stuff :wink:
Gosh I hate it when really important stuff will be happening when sleeping, especially if I am already in that trade…
Open laptop in the morning with one eye open and the other shut lol
Best of luck to you :wink: (and moi!!) :wink:

Any idea on the Google/Samsung deal???

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;530313”] Hey sweety, great stuff you are doing here… Just thought I would warn you darling. Keep up the great work… ;)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530321”] Thanks alot beauty…[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;530329”] Great stuff :wink: Best of luck to you :wink: (and moi!!) ;)[/QUOTE]

Awwww!!! Adorable!!! Internet flirting…

hahahahahahahha its one of the price of being a forex trader.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530338”]

hahahahahahahha its one of the price of being a forex trader.[/QUOTE]

Notice the overuse of the “ha’s”…He wants to make sure he thinks you are funny Kimberly… Looks like he’s digging you too.

You should be a little more coy… Play harder to get.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;530339”]

Notice the overuse of the “ha’s”…He wants to make sure he thinks you are funny Kimberly… Looks like he’s digging you too.

You should be a little more coy… Play harder to get.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, do not over analyse stuff, it gets far too messy and confusing :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=“kymberly2000;530347”]

Sorry, do not over analyse stuff, it gets far too messy and confusing :P[/QUOTE]

See… That’s better. Keep Horlique guessing…

Trade 59 buy goldusd now or buy goldusd at 1364.19

stops= 55pips

targets= 165pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily chart.

Please risk 2% here.

Trade 59 buy goldusd now or buy goldusd at 1364.19

stops= 55pips

targets= 165pips

reason for trade; bullish signal formed on daily chart.

Please risk 2% here.

wow bad news aud

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;530321”]
i strongly believe that Audusd be move higher after the ‘‘Australia emplyment change’’[/QUOTE]

Nope :slight_smile:

I do not like to eat pizza but I have to agree with him, I am shorting AUDUSD and it going in this direction. :frowning:

hmmmmmm am surprise u are not tired of negative comments like this. Hhahahaha.

The AUDUSD pair is ranging for now.

Is it going to rise or fall?
Set an early SL?

horlique, if you say a stop of 55pip for gold, what should it be?