I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

Horlique2 bro any signal for eur/usd ?

i dont really like zulu but am an account manager… For the negative comments its just natural for some people to be envious and jealous.

Can anyone help me??? What is the sL of 55pips on a gold price of 1364?? Help anyone?

1364.0 - 5.5 = [B]1358.5[/B]

no signal yet, to follow signals on this thread ,read page 1-page 15 of this thread

[QUOTE=“mechslavender;530623”]first skyblue, ilovepizzmore, cnpforx now this alextong guy. LOL. seriously guys? jealous much? and whats the point of pointing out the wrong calls, how about the right calls he made? why dont u point that out too. this ilovepizzamore guy come around when horlique is making wrong calls. so annoying, can u quit already? we dont need u here. since u are a “FX honory bla bla bla man” why dont u make urself useful on other threads? pls go =D u guys are making urself look stupid and childish, really =)[/QUOTE]

Lol oh dear… I remember those days that I thought a signal provider would make me money lol.

Yes… Be horliques hero and defend him… God forbid anyone offend him and he stops posting signals… Then how would you ever trade?! :scream:

[QUOTE=“visionquest1110;530626”]ILovePizzaMore should start a thread of his own and lets see how profitable he can be. That’s more time efficient than being here and looking for bad trades.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“zane80;530643”]If Mr PizzaMan also start a forum giving signals, I will follow, but it seemed he won’t be able to do so for unknown reasons.

We are all here to make pips, but it seemed he is not interested in making pips. This is really mysterious. The world is such a gigantic place. If he is not here to make pips, what is he here for? His thinking cannot be fathomed!!![/QUOTE]

I have my own thread… And have called live trades since April… I even show my account balance (tripled it in since thread opening in case you were wondering). Lol thought you had me there didn’t you…

Well Pizza doesn’t provide signals because he do not want to feed those lazy people who just want a " hand me down" but not really putting their own work… The world has already full of lazy people why we have to create or tolerate more? Following signal is fine at the beginning but you also have to think independently because being a trader or a successful trader do think and make decision independently and not relying on someone else’s to make a decision for them…

I totally agree with you… He should go with Zulu trade because apparently he doesn’t know how to handle criticism here and think that those who provide a valid constructive comments are negative…

Well, this is the human nature… One starts to do something useful, something nice for the community, on top, it works out well and whoops - suddenly a bunch of “other” people show up with other “mentality” and different “opinions”, just to yank the balance of the thread’s harmony and peace - of course, they say nothing or do nothing positive, those are the “keyboard warriors” who like to distract for no reason, absolutely nothing to do with the current thread, they only look for a needle in the haystack, start the fire and keep it burning… They act like rabid dogs, just pushing their “smart” ideas and comments, they know everything better and it never ends… Sure enough, those people have nothing to show, they have nothing constructive or critical, they only want to submerge everything with their brainless, non-sense waste… Sadly.
I feel sick when I see this, it happens everywhere, there’s no way to get around it. I agree with Horlique, if it is your thread, you should be able to control (ban) the posters. If you don’t have any CONSTRUCTIVE to say, if you can’t put out something what helps the thread to go forward, if you’re a keyboard warrior with a lot of depressive or nonsense thoughts - then just go somewhere else and do your own business far away from a good thread.
I’m so thankful for those here, who try to help this situation make better and for all those, who show respect for Horlique’s work and all his effort.

[QUOTE=“mozola;531004”]Well, this is the human nature… One starts to do something useful, something nice for the community, on top, it works out well and whoops - suddenly a bunch of “other” people show up with other “mentality” and different “opinions”, just to yank the balance of the thread’s harmony and peace - of course, they say nothing or do nothing positive, those are the “keyboard warriors” who like to distract for no reason, absolutely nothing to do with the current thread, they only look for a needle in the haystack, start the fire and keep it burning… They act like rabid dogs, just pushing their “smart” ideas and comments, they know everything better and it never ends… Sure enough, those people have nothing to show, they have nothing constructive or critical, they only want to submerge everything with their brainless, non-sense waste… Sadly.
I feel sick when I see this, it happens everywhere, there’s no way to get around it. I agree with Horlique, if it is your thread, you should be able to control (ban) the posters. If you don’t have any CONSTRUCTIVE to say, if you can’t put out something what helps the thread to go forward, if you’re a keyboard warrior with a lot of depressive or nonsense thoughts - then just go somewhere else and do your own business far away from a good thread.[/QUOTE]

I started with a constructive post… Horlique had a cow… Simple as that…go back and read the post that started it if you don’t believe me…

[QUOTE=“mozola;531004”]Well, this is the human nature… One starts to do something useful, something nice for the community, on top, it works out well and whoops - suddenly a bunch of “other” people show up with other “mentality” and different “opinions”, just to yank the balance of the thread’s harmony and peace - of course, they say nothing or do nothing positive, those are the “keyboard warriors” who like to distract for no reason, absolutely nothing to do with the current thread, they only look for a needle in the haystack, start the fire and keep it burning… They act like rabid dogs, just pushing their “smart” ideas and comments, they know everything better and it never ends… Sure enough, those people have nothing to show, they have nothing constructive or critical, they only want to submerge everything with their brainless, non-sense waste… Sadly.
I feel sick when I see this, it happens everywhere, there’s no way to get around it. I agree with Horlique, if it is your thread, you should be able to control (ban) the posters. If you don’t have any CONSTRUCTIVE to say, if you can’t put out something what helps the thread to go forward, if you’re a keyboard warrior with a lot of depressive or nonsense thoughts - then just go somewhere else and do your own business far away from a good thread.
I’m so thankful for those here, who try to help this situation make better and for all those, who show respect for Horlique’s work and all his effort.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, sad but very true :wink:

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;531007”]

I started with a constructive post… Horlique had a cow… Simple as that…[/QUOTE]

Thank you for proving all my words… That’s what i’m talking about those other bunch of people…
I remember you called me “scam” in another thread before, just because i said something positive about an EA… What is it you exactly want from this thread? You don’t have a simple point to say… You’re just chewing on the same old bone over and over again… If there’s something you can grind on, you just jump in and make the crap flowing… Why? This thread should be 100% positive without you and your kind, i’m so sorry to say that.

[QUOTE=“mozola;531018”]

Thank you for proving all my words… That’s what i’m talking about those other bunch of people…
I remember you called me “scam” in another thread before, just because i said something positive about an EA… What is it you exactly want from this thread? You don’t have a simple point to say… You’re just chewing on the same old bone over and over again… If there’s something you can grind on, you just jump in and make the crap flowing… Why? This thread should be 100% positive without you and your kind, i’m so sorry to say that.[/QUOTE]

Quote the post where I called you a scam…

So someone can’t point out with a chart when Horlique is wrong?

Lets ignore reality right?

Go back to my post and you will see there was nothing negative about my original post…

Horlique had a cow that someone dare point out when he was wrong… Then the thread creepers who are scared their signals will stop, began pouring out of the woodwork.

These is a public forum… Expect public comments/ observation so you can free to weight in of what have been said here if it makes sense for you or not… That’s all…

why are you all over me, have we met before?
Do i know you personnally?
I cant stop laughing at your comments. PLEASE CAN YOU POST A LINK TO YOUR SIGNAL THREAD SO WE CAN COME OVER AND FOLLOW YOUR 100% PERFECT TRADING CALLS. Am sure your calls will be better than ALBEIT EINSTEIN mass particle equation. Lol

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;531039”]

why are you all over me, have we met before?
Do i know you personnally?
I cant stop laughing at your comments. PLEASE CAN YOU POST A LINK TO YOUR SIGNAL THREAD SO WE CAN COME OVER AND FOLLOW YOUR 100% PERFECT TRADING CALLS. Am sure your calls will be better than ALBEIT EINSTEIN mass particle equation. Lol[/QUOTE]

It’s not a signal thread… However I call my trades live… No I’m not 100% perfect, that’s impossible… But I don’t have a rage fit when someone points out a bad call. Like you. You can find my thread by clicking my profile and clicking “threads started”… The only issue I have with you is how, whenever people have pointed out when you are wrong, you start acting like a hate crime victim and start wailing about why everyone is so “negative”… If it wasn’t for that particular “quality” of yours, my original post would have been acknowledged for what it was… A constructive post.

can we now end the war and shake hands to bring back peace to this thread :D.
I have never felt bad when someone points to a loss via my signals cos you cant be 100% right in trading. I WISH PEOPLE COULD LEARN TO APPRECIATE OTHERS FOR THEIR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS COMMUNITY. I hope we could just end all these negative rants/fault finding compaigns. Lets contribute positively to this thread. Everyones job should be to scan through the currency pairs and Educates us on likely trade setups NOT TO POUR NEGATIVE RANTS ON THIS THREAD.
Nobody gains from ALL these negative rants.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;531060”]

can we now end the war and shake hands to bring back peace to this thread :D.
I have never felt bad when someone points to a loss via my signals cos you cant be 100% right in trading. I WISH PEOPLE COULD LEARN TO APPRECIATE OTHERS FOR THEIR POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS COMMUNITY. I hope we could just end all these negative rants/fault finding compaigns. Lets contribute positively to this thread. Everyones job should be to scan through the currency pairs and Educates us on likely trade setups NOT TO POUR NEGATIVE RANTS ON THIS THREAD.
Nobody gains from ALL these negative rants.[/QUOTE]

See… Count how many times you use the word “negative” in your posts… Your negativity is what causes negative responses. As we are beating a dead horse yes… No point on continuing… Next time I post a chart that contradicts you, maybe you’ll be able to take the constructive feedback in a positive fashion crosses fingers :slight_smile:

good one :D, and next time dont accuse me of flirting(and the flirting issue was not funny such comments can cause serious relationship problems). And dont create conflict out of nothing.
The Aud employment comment was just my opinion it was not a signal/trade call. Am happy that we now have peace here…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;531076”]

good one :D, and next time dont accuse me of flirting(and the flirting issue was not funny such comments can cause serious relationship problems). [/QUOTE]

Hey I’m not judging you… I thought it was cute. You two make an adorable pair. :heart_eyes: