I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

I know this isn’t the right place, but I always like to ask when involving myself in a thread full of awesome people. What’s everyone using for a broker? I’m US so im still deciding between FXDD and IBFX particularly because I wont be depositing a lot my first initial deposit.

I am using forex.com . It uses NY closing time.

[QUOTE=“Mgsupra101;531324”]I know this isn’t the right place, but I always like to ask when involving myself in a thread full of awesome people. What’s everyone using for a broker? I’m US so im still deciding between FXDD and IBFX particularly because I wont be depositing a lot my first initial deposit.[/QUOTE]

I’m also in US, i have Trader’s Way and Forex Metal for over a year, no problem with those guys so far… no stinky moves around withdrawal / deposit, they have decent spread / commission / swap / execution time… For us in the US, nothing will be as good as for the others outside of the US :wink: But it’s still not the end of the world…

Agreed! I found it so hard to find a broker with decent spreads (not like 2-2.5 on major pairs -_-) that had a low or no minimum deposit requirement and everything I see on the major brokers review wise is …Meh lol

No matter how good you are as a forex trader if you dont follow your trading rules strickly, you will definitely fail or lose lots of money. We all can remember a successful big wallstreet Trader who lived during the 1929 stock crash according to the wikipedia ‘‘Jesse Livermore’’ made a fortune of $100M from the stock crash but ended up lossing 95% of the money, which led him to commit suicide cos he was breaking his trading rules. Each time i break my trading rule its always end badly, so i have learn to stick to my trading rules.

Market psychology is very vital for trading success.
The end of Jesse livermore is very sorrowful(i shed tears when i read about him).
PLEASE READ ABOUT JESSE LIVERMORE if you want to succeed as a Forex trader.
Please read about Jesse Livermore here; Jesse Lauriston Livermore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”
—Jesse Livermore,How To Trade In Stocks

Surprisingly he became a victim of his own quote by being emotional unbalance which led him to commit suicide…

“The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the person of inferior emotional balance, or the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”
—Jesse Livermore,How To Trade In Stocks

Surprisingly he became a victim of his own quote by being emotional unbalance which led him to commit suicide…

Good story. Thanks for sharing.

horlique was commenting to (skyblue guy) and u came and say “OMFG u cant accept bla bla blbalbalba” … what are u so pissed about? it wasnt even directed to u, you came to this thread uninvited. i follow this thread and i know when people are CRITICIZING or just looking for faults. you are just jealous probably because ur thread which you called “live trade” isnt getting too much attention.

sorry dude, im not here to blindly follow horlique signal… i do my own research and trade. like horlique said, the purpose of this thread is for people to learn… thats why im here. i learn how to look for trade signals, entry and exit points. everything u argue here is invalid and only make you sound like a 10 year old kid. you are trying to say that horlique cant accept critism but you cant even accept how people criticize u here =D and saying “OMG DUDE STOP ACTING LIKE A COW AND ACCEPT CRITIZISM LOLOLO” isnt constructive at all.

now i know how u joined in april 2013 and get 1700+ posts. i bet 99% of your posts here are all bull****. =)

In other news. HOW ABOUT THAT FOREX MARKET TODAY.

Really guys?

[QUOTE=“mechslavender;531756”]

horlique was commenting to (skyblue guy) and u came and say “OMFG u cant accept bla bla blbalbalba” … what are u so pissed about? it wasnt even directed to u, you came to this thread uninvited. i follow this thread and i know when people are CRITICIZING or just looking for faults. you are just jealous probably because ur thread which you called “live trade” isnt getting too much attention.

sorry dude, im not here to blindly follow horlique signal… i do my own research and trade. like horlique said, the purpose of this thread is for people to learn… thats why im here. i learn how to look for trade signals, entry and exit points. everything u argue here is invalid and only make you sound like a 10 year old kid. you are trying to say that horlique cant accept critism but you cant even accept how people criticize u here =D and saying “OMG DUDE STOP ACTING LIKE A COW AND ACCEPT CRITIZISM LOLOLO” isnt constructive at all.

now i know how u joined in april 2013 and get 1700+ posts. i bet 99% of your posts here are all bull****. =)[/QUOTE]

Feel better?

It would be nice to stop this bi curing and get down to business.

Yes shall we?

Horliques last signal on eurusd was to BUY at 1.3300 with a stop loss at 1.3250 and TP at 1.3420.

Here is the current chart

The red arrow was when the signal was activated. (It should be pointing up as his signal was a Buy).

:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;531776”]

Yes shall we?

Horliques last signal on eurusd was to BUY at 1.3300 with a stop loss at 1.3250 and TP at 1.3420.

Here is the current chart

The red arrow was when the signal was activated. (It should be pointing up as his signal was a Buy).

:)[/QUOTE]

Well, I am glad I didn’t buy that trade but I am looking forward to his next trade forecast.

When Horlique sent this signal, I simply follow and set my limits. So here it is!

Another 90+ pips for the day, and a total of 180+ for the week. Thanks Horlique, sometimes it pays to be just a spectator and observe well of course learn.
For those who lost this trade, don’t be greedy! Thinking of going to LV for the weekend. Happy gambling you all! and so much thanks Horlique!

wao you really know how to use my forecast may be you should start patronizing my forex account management program. I dont think anyone who follow the last signal has been stopped out cos price has not hit stops yet… Its funny that on some of my manage accounts i was actually stopped out at breakeven( due to my trailing stop EA) on eurcad/eurusd trades after the initial spike up… Am still in the trade on some other accounts…

THANKS ALOT FOR SHOWING GRATITUDE

wao you really know how to use my forecast may be you should start patronizing my forex account management program. I dont think anyone who follow the last signal has been stopped out cos price has not hit stops yet… Its funny that on some of my manage accounts i was actually stopped out at breakeven( due to my trailing stop EA) on eurcad/eurusd trades after the initial spike up… Am still in the trade on some other accounts…

THANKS ALOT FOR SHOWING GRATITUDE

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;531925”]
wao you really know how to use my forecast may be you should start patronizing my forex account management program.[/QUOTE]

Aha! There it is… Suspicions confirmed.

hmmm Mr pizza i dont think Pcossid is lying , i believe he uses my signal as a forecast/map to guide his trading which is very cool…