I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

comments like this gives me joy. Keep it up ‘pcossid’, atleast many people are benefiting from this thread.

Good evening guys i will post next week trading outlook tomoro. Tomoro am gonna watch some good English Premier league matches, i hope my team wins with our new signings tomoro.

Happy weekend…

Good evening guys i will post next week trading outlook tomoro. Tomoro am gonna watch some good English Premier league matches, i hope my team wins with our new signings tomoro.

Happy weekend…

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;532006”]Good evening guys i will post next week trading outlook tomoro. Tomoro am gonna watch some good English Premier league matches, i hope my team wins with our new signings tomoro.

Happy weekend…[/QUOTE]

Have a great weekend hunni :wink:
Will look forward to your signals, don’t forget about Tuesday being a BIG day for the markets though and will be very volatile :wink:

happy weekend beauty thanks alot for the info, we need people like you on this thread…

This information is incorrect, there was never a suggestion that Jesse Livermore committed suicide because of poor trading results, if you read his book, started in 1939 and finished in 1940, the year of his death, that would become very clear, in particular the second last chapter written in 1940.

Perhaps Dina Merrill Hartley sums it up best “By the time he reached his 60’s he had won and lost so monumentally and so often that the thrill of the market’s roller coaster no longer intrigued him”.

He did note that by not following his rules he would lose, he warned of many other things relating to trading, one of which was “All tips are dangerous - take no tips!”

Another trader of his era, and a great admirer of Livermore was Richard D Wyckoff, he noted that in this industry there are “many leaners and few learners”.

I often wonder what these two guys would think of threads like this one.

Lets talk about some trading mistakes/errors traders make;

1. Stopilisis; a condition where a traders never used physical
    stops cos he feels his trading system can never lose, just to realize a margin call after 24 hours trading.
    2)Gambling syndrome; This is a syndrome where a trader places trades without any logical reason/PROVEN TRADING SYSTEM hoping to be lucky but end up lossing all his money , blaming the brokers.
    3)Sore-lossers-syndrome or sore-lossers-mentality; This is where a consistent loser in the forex market thinks that no one is actually successful at trading, that anyone with authentic claims of success story is lying(even when proven 100% to be true). One of the characteristics of these sore-lossers is that the jumb from forums to forums, threads to threads finding faults and criticizing other peoples success. The sore-lossers never succeeds at forex trading due to their foolish lossers-mentality. The sore-lossers spend their time looking for faults and ways to discredit other peoples success,they are very poor traders who never succeeds in trading cos they dont have time to learn. SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE KEEP POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS JUST LAUGH AND REMIND THE PERSON THAT HE/SHE IS A SORE-LOSSER WHO WILL NEVER SUCCEED AT TRADING.
    4)Forex-Egolisis; from the word’Ego’, This is when a trader does not accept the fact that you can’t win all the time inforex. People suffering from this diseases feel they are more intelligient than the market and that they should always trust their gut-feel irrespective of what the market is telling them. People suffering from this disease mostly equate trading skills to the number of educational qualifications they have, only to realized that the market is no-respecter of person that trading success is never equated to educational achievements.
  2. Confused analyst syndrome; a situation where a trader is overloaded with useless information and sentiments regarding forex markets, these folks overload themself with contradicting info from multiple news/forex commentary sources thereby making a wrong opinion about what the market is actually saying.
  3. Betting-the-farm syndrome; where a trader after having 2-3 consecutive winning trades becomes over-confident thereby staking all his/her money on a particular trade only to wakeup to see amargin call. This syndrome leads to heart attack,fever,headaches,tears and in worst cases suicide(as it happen in 2008 economic meltdown).
  4. Robotolysis; a very common disease of lazy traders who believe the marketing hype that with just $1000 one can make millions of dollars forever by allowing a robot to do the trading on their behalf. These folk are unaware that a robot is a program written to function well in a particular market condition. The funny thing is that the forex market is so dynamic with too many variables affecting the price of currencies differently.
    8)Fearosity; From the noun’fear’this could be explain to be when a trader is afraid to pull the
    trigger on a high-winning-probability trade-setup due to past losses.
    This also include a situation a traders enter a trade and immediately closes the trade cos the market moved few pips against his position only for the markets to
    retrace back going in his preferred direction.
    9)painting-the-chart; this is a very funny condition where a trader uses/combines 10-20 indicators/systems at a time hoping to make more accurate winning trades only to realize he is lossing money in an astronomical/geometric progression.
    A working system has to be simple to use.
  5. Get-rich-quick-syndrome; this is when a trader with a $100-$1000 live account expect to make $10K-$100K in 20 trading days cos of the marketing hype only to risk half of his equity on a single trade getting a
    margin call
    after just 3 trades.
    11)Risk-big-and-make-Big syndrome; it is very surprising to see many socalled pro-forexteacher(not traders) teaching their fellowers that risking 1-3% per trade is a loser’s idea that a trader with a good trading system should take advantage of his trading arsenal by risking 5-10% per trade so they can make money faster. The truth remains that theres no systems that does not have lossing run; imagine a trader risking 5% per trade and he gets 8 lossing trades in a row do you think he will have the discipline not to risk more than 5% at a point that is what i called’TRADING SUICIDE’.
    In trading its easier to recover back ones capital with many lossing trades using a’fixed 2% risk’than risking 5% per trade.
    12)Market-Irresponsibility-syndrome; This is a very common syndrome with sore-lossers who are always quick to blame on someone for their market losses, but accepts responsibility when the outcome is favourable. One characteristics of people having this problem is that they never follows simple laid-down instructions, and they never succeeds in trading…

I HOPE THIS ARTICLE HELPS, DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME SOME ‘‘LIKES’’

Hi All,

The thread is being cleaned up. If you don’t see your post, it means that it has been moderated. Try to stay on topic and treat others as you want to be treated. Warnings/Infractions/Bans will be given to those who continually derail the thread.

Email us at <[email protected]> if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Pipzilla

Thanks a lot Pipzilla. This had become unbearably polluted. Good work !

Agreed, many thanks <3

Lets have our trading outlook for 16th september to 20th september 2013.

I will start with my favourite pair;

1)EURUSD; This pair formed a double bullish signal on friday close sitting on the dynamic support(moving averages), so we will look for opportunity to buy towards 1.34000 if price opens above 1.33000 a powerful psychological level. Also if price open below 1.33000 we will wait for price to close above 1.33000 in the 1hour/4hour chart for a likely buy entry. My outlook on this pair is bullish.

2)GBPUSD; Price is now in a no-man’s land about 150pips from the nearest key zone (now support zone of 1.56600-1.57100), so i expect price to rotate back to this zone for a possible buy price action entry. The trend is still bullish on this pair.

3)EURAUD; Theres nothing much significant on this pair as at last friday close, the trend is still bearish on the daily chart so we will look for good sell signal on the daily chart this week. Market did closed below 1.44000-1.44500 the nearest resistance zone so we are looking to sell.

4)GBPAUD; Just like with euraud nothing of interest with this pair, but we will watch out for any new price action development this week.

5)NZDUSD; This pair formed a very powerful bearish indecision candle signalling that we should expect lower prices this new week and this signal was formed just below the key resistance point 0.81600, so i expect lower prices this week. So we will watch closely this pair for any possible price action sell signal on the 1hr/4hr chart.

1. AUDUSD; A decent bearish signal was formed at resistance zone 0.92000-0.93180 on the weekly chart so i expect a violent bearish move down in line with the bearish trend on the weekly chart. If price move downward past 0.92000 it will be signal an interesting region to sell.

7)GOLDUSD; This pair did formed a decent bullish signal last friday close just above a powerful number 1300.000 so we will look to buy this pair on this week once price move past the high of last friday candle… Also a bearish trend has just began last friday.

8)EURCAD; This pair did a breakout pattern last week just below support line 1.3666 so i expect a slow bullish movement upward this week.

9)GBPnzd; This pair did formed a bullish indecision candle on the weekly chart last friday close in line with the bullish trend on the weekly chart above 1.95000(a powerful round number),so i expect a bullish run this week.

10)GBPcad; This pair did closed fews pips below the resistance zone 1.64440-1.65000 so we will be look for sell signal here this week.

I WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY PIPPING WEEK. PLEASE TRADE ACCORDING TO YOUR TRADING RULES, DONT GO AGAINST YOUR PLAN, AND BE AWARE OF ECONOMIC INDICATORS.have the patience to wait for an excellent setup. REPORTS ALL NEGATIVE POSTERS TO THE ADMIN(PIPZILLA) SO WE CAN ALL HAVE THIS THREAD CLEAN AND HEALTHY.

happy new week.

There are some crazy upward or bullish gap on most usd pairs immediately after sunday open.
Pairs affected include; eurusd,gbpusd,nzdusd and audusd.
Most gap traders will want to sell believing that price will move back to cover the gap, in some cases this is true but in crazy instances price take weeks to cover the gap and may never cover the gap. Anyway we will watch at monday’s daily close for any possible price action signal. Am also expecting an upward gap on goldusd lol… Happy new week…

Please stick to your trading rules.

I notice that too. What cause such a crazy upward move? Any news?

The big, market-moving news is that Larry Summers has withdrawn his name for the job of head of the Fed - according to Forexlive.com

[QUOTE=“mozola;533320”]

The big, market-moving news is that Larry Summers has withdrawn his name for the job of head of the Fed - according to Forexlive.com…[/QUOTE]

it is huge, it is all over thenews, the head of the Treasury stepped down…

I have received so many emails on whether one can make money consistently trading price action on the lower time frame.

My answer/honest reply ; Making money consistently on the lower time frame like 4hours,1hour,30m,15m etc is almost impossible,Due to the fact that these time frames provides less price data thereby giving many false signals. All the successful pro-traders that i have met all trades the ‘‘DAILY TIME/weekly FRAME’’ i have never met any trader who is consistently winning on the lower time frame(may be there are),and i have never had consistent success trading the lower time frame. Trading the higher time frame like the DAILY CHART/WEEKLY CHART’’ is very profitable cos these charts provides the overall sentiments of the bulls/bears for a whole day/whole week which filters out the noise/false signals. Trading the higher time frames gives one a clearer picture of the market and also gives one the time to carefully analyse the market with peace of mind/confidence which provides very accurate trade setups. One of the important benefits for trading the higher time is that the higher time frames provides few but very accurate/profitable signals thereby reducing the problem of over trading/fake signals. Most of the Big traders are basically higher time frame traders which makes any setup formed on the daily/weekly to be of interest to these big players(we all know that big money moves the market). A Price action signal formed on the higher time frame is always very accurate and powerful than the ones formed in the lower time frame. Many traders find it difficult to trade the higher time frame cos they dont have the discipline and patience to wait for for a highly profitable setup to form. Also the marketing forex industry spreads a dangerous lie of how trading the lower time frame is profitable thereby luring many traders to their trading death. Most traders with small account sizes find it hard to trade the higher time frame due to their ‘GET RICH QUICK MENTALITY’, but my advise to traders with small account is for them to consistently build their account trading higher time frames thereby attracting big investors with their trade results.Trading the higher time frames gives one the time to involve in any profitable activities instead of staring at your platform all day long.

PLEASE YOU CAN ADD OTHER BENEFITS YOU KNOW VIA POST.

STICK TO YOUR TRADING PLAN AND TRADE WHAT YOU SEE NOT WHAT YOU THINK…

Hi Horlique2,
I truely appreciate you. Am just a newbie–still in the learning phase.
Ive learned so much from your price action analysis, especially your Weekly Outlook.There are not so many people like you, who are willing to share their knowledge with everybody else
May God continue to increase your knowledge so that you can continue to help others.
Thanks,
CMI

You are welcome thanks alot for showing appreciation. I will continue to do my best in providing good trading tips/forecast…

Interesting stuffs on some pairs;

1)EURaud; a bullish signal is about to form at support 1.42000 so we may likely buy if price close above 1.43000 a powerful round number…

2)GBPaud; a bullish signal is about to form above 1.7000 a powerful psychological point. If this signal forms we may want to put a buy pending order above 1.71000.

3)Audusd; a powerful bearish signal is about to form so we may likely set a sell pending order just below 0.93000 if price closes above 0.93000.

1. Eurcad; This pair is about to form a bullish signal to correct last week heavy losses, so we will look at this pair at daily candle close.

Take your time and study these pairs to make good trading decision.

[QUOTE=“Horlique2;534049”]Interesting stuffs on some pairs;

1)EURaud; a bullish signal is about to form at support 1.42000 so we may likely buy if price close above 1.43000 a powerful round number…

2)GBPaud; a bullish signal is about to form above 1.7000 a powerful psychological point. If this signal forms we may want to put a buy pending order above 1.71000.

3)Audusd; a powerful bearish signal is about to form so we may likely set a sell pending order just below 0.93000 if price closes above 0.93000.

1. Eurcad; This pair is about to form a bullish signal to correct last week heavy losses, so we will look at this pair at daily candle close.

Take your time and study these pairs to make good trading decision.[/QUOTE]

Good one babe, am totally locked in to the AUDUSD trade. Happy pips everyone x