I will code your Expert advisor without a fee

I will post here, when it will hopefully succeeded and at least one EA of 3000 will survive.

At one point in time not too long ago I seriously contemplated asking this poster to build an EA for my strategy. I thought long and hard about it and decided against it and from what I am seeing here I am glad I did. The guy further up didnt ask for the EA he commissioned to be tested or anythingā€¦just build it and let him have it. For all we know the thing could be working like a charm but I suspect it will never reach the hands of the conceptualizer. Two sayings come to mind when I see what is going on hereā€¦one having to do with how to proceed when your hand is in the mouth of a lion and the other relates to Greeks bearing gifts.

No idea what you mean. I communicate transparently what I can do, what I canā€™t do, what the current status is and what the next steps are.
No lions, no Greeks, no Greeks riding on lions, no Greeks hiding in lions or vice versa.

Actual status: 1600 EAs build, 1400 to go. After building, the 3000 EAs will go through robustness tests.

would you please check you PMs , thanks

@liquifire Who do you mean?

creator of topic , can you code strategy ?

Made 3000 EAs and tested them on robustness (Different Slippage, Pair, Timeframe and 10 Monte Carlo Randomizationtests) on timeframe H1. Unfortunately, no one survived. Iā€™m trying now greater timeframe H4.

Thanks Revenash for your effords. Can you publish one or more the best of your EA here, for testing?

Dear Master
me_TradingDashboard v3.mql (213.6 KB)

I find this expert to manage basket of trading. It is very helpful. Would you please add take profit and stop loss bottom. And also trailing after some pip.

Next round on H4. If everything works out, I will do the tests for the EAs on H4 this weekend. Fingers crossed that a few winners come through! :slight_smile:

Hi @krampe69
Unfortunately, out of a total of approx. 1.8 million EAs created and 3000 EAs found to be good after the build, none survived the tests.

This leads me to the conclusion that the strategy with the indicators is not robust enough to recover from e.g. crises, strong fluctuations or higher slippage.

In the picture you can see the first 5 MonteCarlo tests and there should be at least a 2-digit value of EAs at the end, because there are another 5 tests to come.

Hello Ravenash.
I present to you a good, interesting indicator (attached file) - it can be the basis for creating an advisor.

FiboMachinePro.ex4 (112.9 KB)
If itā€™s not difficult for you, take a look. Perhaps you will be able to create a good, profitable advisor based on this indicator.
Note: this indicator only works on M15, M30 and H1 timeframes

Hi @krampe69 :slight_smile:

I searched in a forum and found it. Itā€™s a normal Fibonacci-Indicator with nice visuals for manual trading.
An EA dont need visuals :wink: So I take a normal Fiboindi. And thats it? Any other indis for your strategy? Which pair you want? EURUSD? Timeframe H1?

Hello Ravenash.
Thanks for the answer.
heiken-ashi-ma-t3-new-indicator.ex4 (35.8 KB)
Scalper_MA.ex4 (14.2 KB)
In my trading, I also use two indicators (attached).
I trade on timeframes M5 and M15. But in this regard, I rely on your experience - please do as you see fit.
It would be great if it would be possible to change indicator parameters in the advisor settings.

Thank you very much.

@krampe69 still waiting for your answer

1 Like

Nah, I do not make Scalper. Most of the time EAs dont really work as scalper. Scalping is in my opinion a human thing. Okay, Fibo and Heiken. Besides Fibo works best at M30 and H1. But a smart combination for usdjpy. Iā€™ll try.

Thank you .Ravenash.
In choosing timeframe I rely on your experience and knowledge, do as you see fit. If you decide that is better for the M30 or H1 timeframe, then so be it. .
I really hope for you.

I have also added Ichimoku. I wasnā€™t sure at first if I was duplicating the Fibonacci, but Ichimoku and Fibonacci only overlap to a certain extent, but they serve different purposes and provide different information:

Similarities:
Both identify potential support and resistance levels. Both can be used to analyze price movements.

Differences:
Ichimoku: Indicates trend direction, momentum and trend strength. Based on time-based calculations. Provides multiple signals for buy and sell decisions.
Fibonacci retracement: Based on the Fibonacci sequence. Focuses on identifying correction levels. Provides fewer signals than Ichimoku.

Thanks for your efforts Ravenash.
I think itā€™s a good idea to use the Ichimoku indicator. In this matter I also rely on your experience.

Have a nice day and success in your creative endeavors.