I will make you a free EA based on your trading strategy

Hi Yarcofin,

please make EA on my round numbers trade system.

It is pretty simple and it should work.

Don’t know how to post link here, here are the rules:

Enter the trade when price hits 00 number (1,6600, 102,00 etc).
Profit target 15 pips
Stop 20 pips
Spread 3 pips (so basically profit target would be in long at x18 pips, not x15pips or x82 pips instead of x85 pips in case of short)
Do not enter a trade again if the price hasn’t moved at least 35 pips from round number after the last trade.

As I don’t have MT4 installed (I use Tradestation II from FXCM), please send me results also.

I have manually backtested it for a month and it seems it is a profitable system in high volatility pairs as EURJPY,USDJPY,GBPUSD and USDCHF, and not working in ‘quieter’ pairs as EURUSD, EURCHF etc.

Of course, if it shows profitable in the long run what I think it should be, I won’t have problems to install MT4 or whatever program you use :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Here’s a simple strategy similar to that of “Agimus” that will add a few pips to your account every month. It is very simple based on the Big Numbers or round numbers (xxx00 and xxx50)

At 07:00 and/or 14:00 GMT place 3 Sell Stop orders at the next three Big Numbers bellow market price and three Buy Stop orders at the Big Numbers above market price.

Stop Loss: 15 pips
Take Profit: 10 pips

You can set another options Trailing Stop, Trailing Step, trading session period and order duration once is triggered.

You can also set the EA to always have placed three orders above / bellow current price, but if you do this add an option to limit the number of trades per session as well and make sure to include money management options.

Hope this help

Cheers,
Daniel

P.S. What kind of strategies are you looking for? I have three profitable strategies that can be coded into an EA, but not sure if suits your style. I’ll be posting later.

Hi, there,
I will post 2 very profitable breakout strategies.
First,
take 1H chart, divide 00:00 GMT candle in two, from that point, draw +40/+80 pips lines and -40/-80 lines.Put buy stop +40 pips, SL -80 pips, TP +80 pips. Similar for sell stop -40/+80/-80.

Second one,
determine high/low values for the interval between 18:00 GMT(close of the London) and 07:00 GMT(open of Frankfurt).
There are many EA’s of this type, but none can calculate the high/low between this interval, I don’t know why. Buy stop and Sell stop with multiple positions(at least 3 orders each), SL, TP and TS adjustable for every pair. Here might be a problem, since a lot of EA’s have trouble opening such an amount of orders simultaneously(such HansTrader, most versions).

Are you able to make an EA for this system, would be useful for testing purposes.

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/12716-gbp-jpy-equity-building-profitable-trading-strategies.html

I’ve posted the strategy below. There may already be an EA for this if not can this be programmed?

For the EUR/USD or Cable 15/30minute charts

The set up:
A 15/30 minute bar must straddle the 20 period MA (Simple Median Price HL/2).

e.g. Long: if going long the open price would be below the 20MA, the closing price above. The overall bar size must be at least 5pips. The close must be 1 pip above the 20MA.

e.g. Short: if going short the open price would be above the 20MA, the closing price below. The close must be 1 pip below the 20MA.

Trade enter:
For long:
On the next bar only enter if the price rises 5 pips above the high of the previous(straddle) bar.
Open two lots

For short:
On the next bar only enter if the price falls 5 pips below the low of the previous (straddle) bar.
Open two lots

Exit trade:
Close 1st lot @ 10 pips
2nd lot left to run with a 10pip trailing stop.
Stop loss @15 pips

After the trade has come to its natural end then the EA
Looks for next setup bar. i.e. any bar straddling the 20period MA.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hamish249

Has any EA’s been made for any of the suggestions so far? Are you going to be sharing them with all of us to test out? :confused:

Sorry, I have recently went from my demo to live account so I have really been focusing primarily on my trading lately. I have made 2-3 EAs so far based on the more simple strategies, but I haven’t had the time to get together with my programmer friend to create anything lately.

Hello Dragos

For your first breakout strategy, do you mean placing orders 40 pips from the middle of the range of the 00:00GMT hourly candle?

What pair do you trade with this strategy? Do you have any backtest or forward test results to start to work with?

Best Regards

THE STRATEGY OF 5 PIPS PER DAY

Start trade at open candle 6pm EST

TF: 1 Hour

PAIR: GBPJPY

First open 2 pending order, if triggered, another pending order opened.

1. Buy stop 50 pips above open candle 6pm EST [TP 13 (5 pips + 8 pips spread), SL 30]. If triggered, open pending order 30 pips below the first pending order [TP 38 pips (30 pips to cover the loss + 8 pips spread), SL 30]. Close all pending order if the first order hits the TP.

2. Sell stop 50 pips below open candle 6pm EST [TP 13 (5 pips + 8 pips spread), SL 30]. If triggered, open pending order 30 pips above the first pending order [TP 38 pips (30 pips to cover the loss + 8 pips spread), SL 30]. Close all pending order if the first order hits the TP.

Put an alarm if the pending order triggered

Usually it hits the first TP on the first pending order, and if it fails to hit the TP, it will reverse. I’m very confident on this.

Please Yarcofin, make my strategy to EA, I just miss my 5 pips today… Really appreciate your help…

Just an FYI since there has been kind of a sudden surge in people asking me to make EAs again all of a sudden…

I’m away at university now, 2 hours away from my friend who normally helps take my trading strategies and program them into an EA, so it might be hard to be producing EAs at the moment. Feel free to keep sharing your ideas and I will get around to them whenever I have some spare time, or when I go home on vacation I can get together with him in a month or two… but don’t expect me to be writing EAs in a week like I was doing earlier, during the summer.

Wish i’d found this earlier. Ihave a system and would be glad if you’d kindly code it for me to give an alert when there’s a signal. It should also be adjustable to any time frame and currency pair.

[B][U]Indicators[/U][/B]
Exponential Moving Averages (5 applied to close, 8 applied to open)

Stochastic Oscillator (8,3,3; Sma; price field=low/high)

Relative Strength Index RSI (13, applied to close)

I take a long position when there’s a fresh cross of the 2ema- (5 crosses above 8) and RSI is above 50, stoch is also crossed up.

Short is when EMA 5 crosses below ema 8, rsi is below 50 and stoch is crossed down.

This is usually done in the 15 time frame, but would be fine to have an EA that can be adjusted to any time frame desired.

Hope to get a positive response from you soon.

Thanks.

Short term trend system � Meta trader friendly

Timeframe: 5 mins
Pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, AUS/USD, (maybe GBP/USD), EUR/JPY

Entry Signals:

Buy:
5 EMA is higher than 10 EMA
Momentum 8 has to be greater than 0.0010
Momentum 1 has to be between 0 - 0.0018
Opening price has to higher 7 EMA
William %R >= -80

Sell:
5 EMA is lower than 10 EMA
Momentum 8 has to be greater than 0.0010
Momentum 1 has to be between 0 � -0.0018
Opening price has to lower 7 EMA
William %R >= -20

Only place an order at close price.

Notes when not to trade:

* When momentum 8 shows a buy or sell signal and momentum 1 show abover 0.00018 don�t trade until the next mometum 8 signal.
* When momentum 8 shows a buy or sell signal and 10 EMA lower or higher and William %R doesn�t shows a buy signal then don�t trade until the next mometum 8 signal.
* Don�t trade the candle at news times and come before news times.

Exit Signals

Lose situation: Close the trade when both MAs are crossing each other. 5EMA and 8EMA

Profit Situations:
Tier 1: If price close above by 5 pips, place trailing stop at break even
Tier 2: 5EMA and 8EMA close each other

use currency with 2 decimal - 2 decimals, 4 decimals - use 4 decimals

basically my plan is make ea based on this system.

i have metaquotes templates and customize indicator.
post more on it if there is interest.

‘Go With The Flow’ Strategy

At any open candle, ‘SELL’ with TP 20 pips and SL 20 pips, set ‘pending order’ ‘BUY STOP’ 20 pips above the open candle with TP 20 pips and SL 20 pips.

1. If the ‘SELL’ TP hit, close the ‘pending order’.

2. If the ‘SELL’ SL hit, the ‘pending order’ will triggered, wait for it to end (either it hits the TP or SL)

(It doesn�t have to finish by one candle, it might involve more than one candle).

*If either 1) or 2) done, wait for a new candle to open, then continue from the beginning (infinite).

*You can also start with ‘BUY’ (vice versa).

Pair: I think it will work on GBPUSD or any pair with small spread and less active, bad idea for GBPJPY!

TF: Off course H1

*SELL/BUY (or you can make two EA for SELL and BUY), Lot, TP, SL = Must be adjustable

Forex Trading are for those who want freedom, this is the answer, no more wait!!!

Hey there,

I’m a newbie but would love to have a system tailored to me.

Here is the basic gist of my system:

I want it to initiate a trade based on the short-term in comparison with the long-term trends, but only after a short-term fake-out. Let me explain what I mean…

Let’s say the long-term trend (1hr - 4hr - 1 day) is a decline in price/value. Now, on the 1m - 5m - (possibly 15m) windows, there has just been a big spike in the value. I want it to follow the long-term trend and SELL, but only after the first few decreases in price from the peak. So once it starts to move down on the 1 minute window a decent amount of pips, I want to sell! So i’m following the long-term trend after a short-term fake-out.

Second, I would like the program to automatically follow the trend if the 1minute, 15 minute, and 1 hour trends are all the same. So just go ahead and execute the order to follow that trend at set a T/P for X amount of dollars.

That’s it. That’s all I want in my system. Is it possible? I have a really fabulous indicator called the HAS and I’m assuming they could be used in conjunction somehow. Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks!

Timeframe: 4 Hours
Pairs: Pairs with low spreads like EU, GU

[B]Settings:[/B]

[ul]
[li]Stochastics (5,3,3)
[/li][li]RSI (14)
[/li][/ul]

[U]Long trade:[/U]

[ul]
[li]RSI crosses above 50
[/li][li]Stochastic crosses above 50
[/li][/ul]

[U]Short trade:[/U]

[ul]
[li]RSI crosses below 50
[/li][li]Stochastic crosses below 50
[/li][/ul]

[U]Exits[/U]

[ul]
[li]Take profit: +30 pips
[/li][li]Stop lose: -100 pips
[/li][/ul]

I’ve made over 50 pips weekly consistently with this simple system.

Unfortunately Yarcofin is taking a break, perhaps permanent, from forex.

Thought I’d let everyone.

Awwww… :(:(:frowning:

Smallvillerep…

How do I actually create the indicator using those settings? I’ve never made one before…

Thanks.

I seem simple enough and look great. I also want to try this system. Would you mind to share the EA? Thank you~